Poor conversions and very few visitors

Larissa4
1 0 1

I'd really appreciate some feedback on my website, https://larissamadethis.com/

Frustrating, as I've had thousands of sales on my Etsy shop, but Shopify I just can't seem to convert.

Ireoluwa
Explorer
112 4 10

Hello Larissa

Welcome to the community.

LOGO

Your logo is  good speaks about you, nevertheless, it has taken much space, make your logo with no background, e.g PNG format

Here are possibly cause to the low conversation of your store.

LAYOUT IMPROVEMENT

I will advise you to rearrange and add more content or change the theme. This theme isn't working out for you.

MENU

Add clear navigation, which can allow visitors to access your categories easily

POOR CONVERSION AND FEW SALES

You must have been promoting your store to the wrong audience. Research more about your right audience or find an expert to search for you.

However, set up a sales funnel so you can follow up all your visitor and turn them to returning buyer, If you still want guidance, Tag me and let me know

Best Regards

0 Likes
Isreal_Chiwbrif
Tourist
9 1 3

@Larissa4 

Hello , I did check your store - trust me you've got a nice brand.

I did love your logo- it speak of your brand.

Here are possibly cause to low conversation of your store.

1. Your Store layout needed some improvement -Use a premium theme

2. Add all the legal page- Privacy policy, shipping policy, return policy

3. You're probably promoting to the wrong audience but if your are so sure of your audience range and demographic is correct.- set up a professional e-commerce sales funnel for your store to reach out to visitors who did not purchase they only view or add to cart.(I can guild on this)

Cheer's

Isrealchiwbrif

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @Larissa4This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Sooner or later every store owner faces this problem.  Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- There's a blank space in the header.  Reduce the blank space.

AiTrillion_0-1627282120731.png

- Add the ‘buy now’ button on the product page- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add quick links in the footer.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling. 

- Make your store engaging to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers with the help of various customer engagement channels like enticing customers by giving loyalty points on activities performed by them in your store, reaching customers with the help of email marketing automation and send email campaigns. Retarget customers with the help of push notifications. 

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Check out this blog if you are driving traffic but no sales: https://www.aitrillion.com/driving-traffic-but-no-sales-get-aitrillion/

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes