Welcome to the community.
Your logo is good speaks about you, nevertheless, it has taken much space, make your logo with no background, e.g PNG format
Here are possibly cause to the low conversation of your store.
I will advise you to rearrange and add more content or change the theme. This theme isn't working out for you.
Add clear navigation, which can allow visitors to access your categories easily
POOR CONVERSION AND FEW SALES
You must have been promoting your store to the wrong audience. Research more about your right audience or find an expert to search for you.
However, set up a sales funnel so you can follow up all your visitor and turn them to returning buyer, If you still want guidance, Tag me and let me know
Hello , I did check your store - trust me you've got a nice brand.
I did love your logo- it speak of your brand.
Here are possibly cause to low conversation of your store.
1. Your Store layout needed some improvement -Use a premium theme
3. You're probably promoting to the wrong audience but if your are so sure of your audience range and demographic is correct.- set up a professional e-commerce sales funnel for your store to reach out to visitors who did not purchase they only view or add to cart.(I can guild on this)
Sooner or later every store owner faces this problem. Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- There's a blank space in the header. Reduce the blank space.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button on the product page- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add quick links in the footer.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.
- Make your store engaging to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers with the help of various customer engagement channels like enticing customers by giving loyalty points on activities performed by them in your store, reaching customers with the help of email marketing automation and send email campaigns. Retarget customers with the help of push notifications.
Check out this blog if you are driving traffic but no sales: https://www.aitrillion.com/driving-traffic-but-no-sales-get-aitrillion/
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.