Hi @NamiAesthetics !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Store's theme/color is not looking professional.
2. Add some attractive banner image on the Home page.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add Contact Us page with an HTML form for better customer interaction.
7. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Instagram is added multiple times. Remove the Instagram links below Contact Us and Follow Our Social Media. Keep the Instagram icon only(at the bottom).
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Instead of 'collections' menu, add product sub-categories so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
13. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
14. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @NamiAesthetics welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website looks a tad bit plain: Adding a background theme or having a simple web design can boost your revenue growth as well as conversion rates. Studies show that users will judge websites as beautiful or not within 1/50th to 1/20th of a second. So a simple intuitive design would be a good way.
2. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts on the website.
3. Though your product catalog is small right now - i.e. limited products, there still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real-life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? In the case of your store, I don't get this urgency at all.
4. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. Revamp your 'About Us'. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022