Redesigned website

Litaclub
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi everyone, hope you're all well

I reached out previously and asked for advise about my new website and I took on board everyones feedback and made a few changes. Since I have started my site I have only had 2 sales however I have had over 400 views. Please can you give me some feedback as to why some people my be viewing but not buying.

I appreciate any help and advice - my site is www.litaclub.com

Thanks

0 Likes
TungDao
Shopify Partner
243 10 34

It seems like the problem is in your marketing strategy, because your store looks great. Good luck on that though, it's impossible to give any kind of advice without seeing your ads.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
613 58 227

Hi @Litaclub

Just have a look at your store and have some comments below: 

- At first, your products are great in my opinion. 

- I think this banner should be moved up. You're having 3 banners with the same message above. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599806433318.png

- Add Quickview buttons on all your products. Your customers want to see product details as soon as possible

ConveyLego0612_1-1599806545804.png

- Instead of this section, you try to create an Instagram to show all your Instagram photos. Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to create one. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1599806895857.png

- This background looks unprofessional. Try to change that.

ConveyLego0612_3-1599807686512.png

- I think you need to have more styles to offer your customers more options. 

One thing that it's hard to change is the price. But your products are quite expensive I suppose. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com