Hi everyone, hope you're all well
I reached out previously and asked for advise about my new website and I took on board everyones feedback and made a few changes. Since I have started my site I have only had 2 sales however I have had over 400 views. Please can you give me some feedback as to why some people my be viewing but not buying.
I appreciate any help and advice - my site is www.litaclub.com
It seems like the problem is in your marketing strategy, because your store looks great. Good luck on that though, it's impossible to give any kind of advice without seeing your ads.
Just have a look at your store and have some comments below:
- At first, your products are great in my opinion.
- I think this banner should be moved up. You're having 3 banners with the same message above.
- Add Quickview buttons on all your products. Your customers want to see product details as soon as possible
- Instead of this section, you try to create an Instagram to show all your Instagram photos. Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to create one.
- This background looks unprofessional. Try to change that.
- I think you need to have more styles to offer your customers more options.
One thing that it's hard to change is the price. But your products are quite expensive I suppose.
Hope it helps!