@osamahamza your domain does not exist. 

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes
Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
90 17 18

Hey, @osamahamza!

This is Summer from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to Shopify Community!

I understand you're encountering an error while trying to delete a product from your cart. If you haven't done these yet, could you please try the following troubleshooting steps to try to fix the issue?

1. Clear your cookies and cache and try another browser
  2. Add a fresh copy of a free theme to your store and replicate the steps to get to the issue by previewing the theme

If troubleshooting step #1 fixes the issue, we can confirm that the issue is a local issue caused by your browser and it's then resolved.

If troubleshooting step #2 fixes the issue, that means the original theme was causing the issue. If the original theme is a third-party one, the best course of action is to contact the theme's support as they have the expertise to investigate and resolve the problem. You may contact them by following these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Beside the theme in question, click Customize
  3. Click the ellipsis or the three dots on the left side of the header.
  4. Select Get support

If the original theme is a Shopify theme, our support team can take a look and find out what's causing the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

I thought I'd reiterate what @DanSP has mentioned about your domain. It doesn't pull up your website on my end as well. As per the page that appears when your domain is entered, the setup is unfinished. Feel free to follow the steps below to finish the setup so we can get your website up and running.

1. In your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Domains
  2. Click Connect existing domain
  3. Enter theprand.com

The domain will be added to your Domains page, however, you may notice the status won't say Connected just yet. This is expected as domains take up to 48 hours to propagate or finish connecting. If the domain still doesn't have a Connected status after 48 hours, please contact our support team via the link above so they can access your account and investigate the domain.

If you have any other questions about your domain, do let me know.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes