Request feedback on my store

yzhiew
3 0 1

Hi everyone, request the feedback on my store for store improvement 

link - http://www.anyistic.com

0 Likes

Hi @yzhiew,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• High-quality photos that reflect what you're selling
  • Text that overlays images is legible
  • The slide auto rotate and include pause option
  • There are shipping and exchange/refund information in the footer
  • Highlight core product and brand features on the Homepage

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. Lighten the font color for the text to be more legible

As you are using a dark background, the light font color will make the text easier to read, and it also increases the scannability.

1.2.3. Use PNG images with transparent background

Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 16.48.18.png

It will be more professional when the background of those icons is removed. You can search for some online tool that could help you remove the background of JPG images and save them in .PNG format.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• Have a thumbnail for all list items
  • Allow sorting by name, price, date, etc.

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Use ‘List View’ for Spec-Driven product type

I see that you're selling electronic products, therefore, the spec-driven verticals have more vital product attributes that must be included in list items compared to visually driven ones, so the list items tend to need extra vertical space to fit these attributes. As a result, “List View” is more appropriate in your case.

2.2.2. Use “Load more” instead of pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.2.3. Include rating information in list items

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews, therefore, including rating information will make them more confident to look for more details about the product and make a purchase.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Have at least 3–5 product images for each product
  • The primary ‘Buy it now’ button’s styling is unique and prominent
  • Product price is highly visible

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Display or link to the Exchange/refund Policy

Your visitors may unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the exchange/refund policy when it isn’t easily available. Therefore, you should make the exchange/refund policy available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

3.2.2. Make the Specification full-width

The Specification section is long and quite important in evaluating your product. However, its small width is making your page long with much space, which will make your visitors uncomfortable when reading it. Therefore, I recommend you make it full width for the layout to be more neat without much redundant space.

3.2.3. Provide a list of recently viewed items

Visitors sometimes want to return to previously viewed items for a variety of reasons, so it will be difficult if the user has to rely on the native browser “Back” button or literally refind the product by navigating categories or submitting a search query. Therefore, I recommend you add a list of recently viewed items for a better experience.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

0 Likes

Hi @yzhiew,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The navigation menu should be smooth and aligned in one row.
MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625311380552.png

2.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. 
3.The products should be showcased in an elegant manner, either in a carousel or in a gallery manner.
4.The footer could have been more better.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image to smooth visualization.
3.All the product images should be in same size.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1625311647902.png

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.

The Cart Page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do Speed Optimization. Check the speed score:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1625311804483.png

WHY IS SPEED OPTIMIZATION NECESSARY?

- Slow speed decreases the Sales conversion rate
- Less Return Visitors, Lower Conversions , Higher Bounce Rates
- Slow Loading Times That Frustrate Users
- It affects the SEO ranking in Google, depreciating your store’s visibility
-The functionalities get affected due to the junk codes present
- Less Traffic Which Can Be Holding Your Business Back

53% OF MOBILE SITE VISITORS LEAVE A PAGE THAT TAKES LONGER THAN THREE SECONDS TO LOAD
So if you're looking to improve your Shopify site speed and get more visitors to buy
then you need to improve your store speed

Check this apps:
1. Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout
2.Voila, Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 6 4

Hi @yzhiew 

Rein here from Shopify. There is some fantastic advice here in this thread so far, I just wanted to touch on a couple of things just to add to the conversation. 

First would be the language and grammar on the website, there is quite a few grammar mistakes throughout the site that could use a once over to make sure they are easy to read as native speakers are likely to navigate away otherwise. 

Then I would make sure your product images are all the same size so you can keep the site nice and uniform. That way it is easy to see all your products on your collection pages at a glance. 

Thanks, Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @yzhiewThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- I would recommend you to go for a white background theme.

- The layout of your store looks great. You need to add few eCommerce marketing tools that will help you to drive conversions and retention rates.

• Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

These techniques will help you to drive conversions in your store for the long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @yzhiew 

I came across your website. I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales .

One of the best ways to get traffic to your website is through the use of social sharing buttons. Add in both homepage and product page.

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item
A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store instead of competitors.
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes