Hello Shopify Community,
I would like some feedback on my store, Snowflake Thrifts. My shop is very new, so there are still a few things in the works. my website is snowflakethrifts.com thank you!
Hi there, some things I see at first glance:
Hello @lexiaven25, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback on your store:
- Having a good brand logo will help you with branding.
- On the home page, you should add trending/ new/ recently viewed products sections by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.
- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Improvise the product descriptions.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty rewards points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for sharing! I'd be happy to check and give share my feedback.
1. Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Aug 17”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.
2. Show stock quantity - Showing the number of stock creates is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.
3. Add 4 - 5 Product Images
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022