Review my store

Lachie
7 0 0

Hey there,

I have a friend who was just banned from his Shopify store and I wanted to make sure this does not happen to me. Could someone give me some feedback on my store and some help to make sure I am complying with all the rules. Anything would be much appreciated, here is the link to my store www.wiselights.net

0 Likes

Hey @Lachie , I checked your website, i have mentioned few things you can do to improve conversion of your store:

• Add a favicon to your website: It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
  • Just like in a real-life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? By having these collections in homepage, this will grab users' attention.
  • Show off the products, People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are low-res and small.

• Adding Product Stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopping-Cues-1536x842.png
  • Send abandoned cart emails, if you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes
sablelifestyle
1 0 0

Hello-

I apologize if this is the wrong area but I am unable to view how to add a new thread but I would like some peer feedback on my store. The site is www.sablelifestyle.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @Lachie, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback:

- I would suggest you go for a light theme instead of the dark theme.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

f you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes