Hello @CoveredCouture, I hope you are doing well! you need to work on the layout and make your store professional enough to make people purchase from you. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- I liked the logo, it's good. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a header menu and make your store easy to navigate. Add categories, about us, contact us. You should add a sticky header menu.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Make all the images aligned to each other and make it look organized.
- Your store lacks in customer engagement which is why too you are missing out on sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022