Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @trystan14, I hope you are doing well! Congratulations on your new store. Here is the feedback:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image on the home page.
- Review images on the home page are not loading properly.
- You should improve the layout of your store.
- On the homepage, you have displayed only one product. Display 2 of them in a proper layout on the homepage with a call to action button.
- If you have limited products, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the products.
Add these essential marketing and customer engagement tools in your store to engage the visitors coming to your store and maximize the customer engagement in your store:
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Dear @trystan14 ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.
2. Reduce blank space and leverage every areas on your site, by reducing image sizes, create 2 columns for the same content type, etc.
3. Please use hight quality product images in more appropriate size. More real images are highly appriciated to persuade your customers complete their purchase.
4. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly