Review my website

sanderrisseeuw
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi, last week my website went live. I did have a few sales which I'm satisfied with. I still would like to get some reviews for my website and see what I can do better.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hello @sanderrisseeuw, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot - 2021-01-27T181254.968.png

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.