Hi, last week my website went live. I did have a few sales which I'm satisfied with. I still would like to get some reviews for my website and see what I can do better.
Thank you in advance!
Hello @sanderrisseeuw, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!