Review of my store

Matt__
9 0 0

Hey Guys, I’ve had my store running for a few months now and I managed to get my first sale last Sunday!!..(So I must be doing something right!) 

However I get 3-10 visitors on my store everyday, and that’s the only sale i’ve made so I must also be missing something from the store which are perhaps putting people off a little? 

I don’t want to buy any add-on apps or anything, just an honest general review of my whole store! 

thanks again, Matt! 

Fluffyfindings.com 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 732

Hello @Matt__, I hope you are doing well! I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Run email campaigns and push campaigns. This helps to bring back customers to the store and results in sales. Send new updates, offers, information to customers. 

Have a read to this blog: If you own a plethora of traffic and low sales

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Matt__ 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile 

fluffseed.png

• At search use the close button as well as follow below image

furrysearch.png

• Hero banners can be better because hard to read text.
  • Add your social profiles link with social icons at the footer.
  • Need to optimize your store as per SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes