Review on jewelry store

chantal24
4 0 0

Hi, i haven't launched my store yet, but I want to get some reviews and feedback before I do! Please be nice and give constructive criticism. 

www.shopellesjewelry.com

password: clape002

Replies 13 (13)
Camweara
6 0 0

Hi, we have launched AR TryOn app Camweara to increase jewelry sales.

Please check it out.

https://apps.shopify.com/camweara

waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 193

Hello @chantal24 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make the sticky header bit smaller so the rest of the page flows better.

Add shop now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) CTA on the products.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update contact us page with more contact details.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Heike
1 0 0

I just had a quick look but it looks great. Thought I was close to launching but after looking at yours still need to do a bit. 

Bijouinc
3 0 0

Good morning, I like how and what you have done to improve your landing page, we are currently using an app  http://apps.shopify.com/jewelry-store, there are many wholesale products in which you can download more product and they do the drop shipping for you if you would like as well.   Hope this helps to adding to your product line and improve your store

best wishes 

Robert