How can I increase organic traffic and conversions for my home decor store?

hussldecor
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi Everyone.

I own Hussl, a home decor shop (www.husslart.com). I understand I took on a big niche and that I have plenty of competitors, so I just wanted to know if it's the marketing side or the actual shop that I need to put my focus on a bit more. I feel as though I get an okay amount of traffic for being open less then a year (I'm talking like 30 a day) but I am hitting a standstill with organic traffic. The traffic I do have know isn't converting into sales so I guess I am wondering if it's the website, products, SEO or marketing that I should fix up a bit more. 

Thank you for taking the time to read and review. Have a wonderful day!

Flavia Guimaraes
Replies 7 (7)

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @hussldecor,

I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Consider adding a Home page link in the header menu.
While most users are probably aware that the logo is usually a Home link, certainly everyone doesn't.
2. Provide your website visitors with a detailed and compelling product description that accurately portrays the benefits and features of your products. This will help build trust with your audience and motivate them to make a purchase

Gold Figurine Decor - Hussl 2023-05-30 09-08-36.png
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.

About Us - Hussl 2023-05-30 09-02-50.png
5. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.

Metal Plant Vase - Hussl 2023-05-30 09-07-34.png
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.

Hope this helps

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
hussldecor
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you so much for taking the time Gina, I can't wait to incorporate it all.

Flavia Guimaraes

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @hussldecor.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore. Looking into your online store, I noticed that you are using the announcement bar to inform your customers of an ongoing discount - that is a great way to get your visitors browsing. What do you think about including a free shipping offer for orders that exceed a specific amount? You could add this to the announcement bar to create a buyer incentive. 

You have a beautiful store, by the way! You could potentially add a Contact Us page link to the footer or header of the online store. This can provide an extra sense of security about making a purchase if the customer sees an easy way to reach out to the business. 

Add additional social media pages to the footer of the store. This is a great way to provide business legitimacy and allow you to reach a larger audience. You can add social media links by navigating to Theme Editor and selecting on the Theme Settings

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

hussldecor
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey Ollie! Thanks so much for the feedback. I'll definitely be making those edits!

Flavia Guimaraes

namitjindal
Excursionist
25 2 4

Hey @hussldecor,
This is Namit from One Day Design.

I recommend my clients to understand the customer journey and start with a website using best practices. After, use a data-driven approach to improve and reiterate on the website.

Here is my feedback based on 1200+ A/B Tests:

HomePage:
1) Hero Section: Reorder the quote by John Saladino and your hero section. This will help customers understand your product.

2) Hero Title: You can also extract the quote and make that your title. "Make your House much more than a mere shelter. Make it lift you emotionally and spiritually". If you choose to do this, get ride of the quote section. And combine the first the two hero sections
3) Social Proof - Humans tend to trust a 3rd party talking good things about your product. Incorporate this in the hero section
4) Clean the current Social Proof. Remove the pictures, Make this bigger.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 11.04.44 AM.png

Collections Page:
1) Use 2-3 / row. Bigger sells better
2) Otherwise, this looks pretty good

Product Page:
1) Move the reviews to the top of the title
2) Add Benefits in bullet points 
3) Offer Free shipping
4) Talk about returns, guarantee etc.

Also, 30 visits/day is relatively low. Try increasing your visitors. Ads for initial traction, combined with other sales channels could help.

Data-Driven Approach: Once implemented, use Google Analytics / Hotjar to understand how your customers react to your website. Change whatever is not working.

We increase your sales without increasing your marketing budget
One Day Design
namit@oneday.design

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
426 72 127

Hi  @hussldecor 

I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. I can tell you've put in a lot of effort.  From my CRO expertise, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. OutstandingCTA button on hero banner

The hero banner, typically placed at the top of a webpage, is one of the first elements that users see.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1685589359621.png

Including a CTA button helps to draw attention and guide users towards taking a specific action. It acts as a focal point and stands out visually, making it more likely that users will notice and interact with it. You can make use of on of your banner like this:

PageFlyGarcia_1-1685589359624.png

2. The product list :
Having a list of products is a great part which helps your customers to have general information about your products.
PageFlyGarcia_2-1685589359628.png

However, a product list require you to present detailed information about each of your products. I will take one of our template as an example: 
PageFlyGarcia_3-1685589359632.png

It enables customers to quickly understand what you offer, including features, specifications, pricing, and any other relevant details. This helps potential customers make informed decisions and increases their confidence in your offerings.

3. Check the button link:

Ensuring that all button links are functioning correctly is crucial for providing a positive user experience. Broken or incorrect links can frustrate users, hinder their ability to navigate your website or application, and may result in them leaving your site. This button of your site leads to 404 page: PageFlyGarcia_4-1685589359615.png

By checking all button links, you can prevent user dissatisfaction and ensure smooth navigation.

4. Have a benefit section

Incorporating a specific section on the homepage that emphasizes the advantages of your products or services can have a substantial influence on consumer buying choices. By presenting persuasive justifications for selecting your brand over competitors, this dedicated section has the potential to greatly impact purchasing decisions.

PageFlyGarcia_5-1685589359618.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

Garcia| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Fungram
6 0 0

Do you need advice?