Store Feedback Please

Takhara
Explorer
52 2 11

Hi,

I have made some changes to my store & wanted feedback please? I haven't placed many ads yet (around 3 ads on instagram, decent traffic, not many sales). Traffic without advertising is around 150 visits per month. People don't spend much time on my store. I had lucky orange for a week & most people left after a minute or two.

I feel I've optimised for SEO, my store speed is now good too. Let me know your thoughts please

Thanks

www.bajalondon.co.uk

0 Likes

Hi @Takhara 
What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

If you have enough of purchasers data, create lookalike audience of it to find people which might be interested in purchasing your store. This technique is called prospecting campaigns. Fb AI find very precised audience and promotes to people who will genuinely be interested in purchasing your products.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales

Hi @AnimeKyashi 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points:

• Have a sticky menu: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
  • Have a full-width banner with a strong and clear Call-to-action button
  • Have unique logo 
  • The search field is stronger prominently positioned on the homepage

However, I have some recommendations for you below:

Homepage

1. CTA buttons

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on it, what will happen.

1.png

Secondly, the CTA buttons in the Feature Collection are obscuring product images. In this section, I recommend you use the transparence background color for the button that will highlight as well as your customer still can see full the image product. 

2.png

2. Testimonials

Testimonials/product reviews are critical to users’ purchasing decisions. However, you should include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items. I can see you have added the review of your customers, but it only is 2 reviews and if I am your customer, I will want to see more. I think the various reviews and rating average will help your website is more reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster.

3.png

Collection Page

I choose the Chair collection to make some reviews below:

1. Rating stars for each product

Rating stars are critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster. You can refer the Sephora's collection to know the way they add a star for their collection page like the image below: 

4.png

2.  Use Load more instead of Pagination

You should consider using the Load More button instead of switching to many pages because this will help customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

5.png

I've are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Takhara
Explorer
52 2 11

Thank you, this is all so helpful! Page Fly app has some great reviews

Do you know how I can do infinite scroll? Will this require some coding?

0 Likes