Hi all, I am new to Shopify and happy to be here. I am looking on some feedback on my new store design which I designed without using a theme.
I will be bringing over my website in the next couple of days from www.modernabode.com so the name will change from the current one. Here is the link:
I appreciate your comments
Hello @spacyjane9, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the community. Sachin here from AiTrillion, here are some suggestions:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add high-quality thumbnail images.
- Add a sticky header. Add policies in the footer.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add a popup with a discount code to entice customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features or store design, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022