Store is making little to no sales, client is stressed

Hayden12
2 0 2

Hi everybody!

So our agency is looking after Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads and as well as website maintenance for our client who is in the signage industry. Things have been looking good since we took them on back in January. However, there has been a steep decline in sales since May and we are trying to figure out why. Traffic has been consistent (1500-2000 views a day), we make changes where we can to the website, there is a current offer of 15% off. We wonder if there's something that our competitors are doing, something to do with the speed (Around 20 on mobile view), something to do with iOS changes that dropped at the end of April, how we are running ads or something about the website we should look at.

Link to website: https://bit.ly/3igF6ek

Hayden12
2 0 2

Good stuff! That is something to look into. We've also talked about heat maps. As for speed, do you feel this could contribute to the end of the funnel leak?

On a side note, I can send links to competitor sites via pm upon request.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @Hayden12, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We can help you with the store maintenance service. Let's schedule a 1:1 call and discuss this in detail. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Hayden12 ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty with many unique leds, so cool. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Improve your sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1627095274957.png

Your header has already been sticky, but it can not be clicked. Please check again and fix it or show your menu directly. I think some customers want to see what they are looking for right away when they visit your site instead of searching or scrolling down.

One more thing, you should consider making your search tool clearer and more convenient:

RichardNguyen_1-1627095274033.png

2. Improve your hero banner and CTA buttons

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.

What should you do?

- Banner: Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers. Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. 

- CTA button: One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. I found that you have few CTA buttons now, with one style in your page. You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

RichardNguyen_2-1627095274872.png

RichardNguyen_3-1627095273944.png

3. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

RichardNguyen_4-1627095274373.png

In a detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

4. Comment for other layout and content

I have another small comment during your site, please check the below image:

RichardNguyen_5-1627095274920.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you look at our PageFly - a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. There are many useful templates here, for example, this Interno may fit with you as a collection page.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
421 35 135

Hello @Hayden12,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section in the Home page to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.
5. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
6. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Is every marketing channel demanding you more $$$? Expensive ads, social, email. Let flareAI help. Scale your site at no cost per click. Get your products found on Google, the world's largest eCommerce service. flareAI shows you, with a free Found on Google Score (FOGS) how much of your Shopify store is hidden from your customer searches.

Hope this was helpful!
Anoop
https://apps.shopify.com/mansion-flareai

0 Likes