Hello lovely people. My store is almost ready but i would really appreciate some feedback. my store is www.kimsybear.com and the password is ofleed. i have requested a shopify expert to assist with my payment gateway and checkout as its not working so awaiting their response. thank you kindly.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestion will help you.
Hey there @Kimsybear ! Congrats on your store .. here's my feedback on your store -
1. Your fonts are basic and quite big .. you should reduce the size of your font to increase readability and users don't have to scroll down much.
2. Let's keep the cart button dynamic which moves with the users as they continue to navigate your website.
3. I just love your product page. It's nicely presented, and optimized! But you should also include customer feedback and reviews!
4. Somewhere you're using different colors for the fonts, somewhere you're using different colors. Don't do that. It just ruins the professionalism of your online store.
For now, your store looks fine! I like your favicon .. only if you could present it in white color, it will be visible in the address bar!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Kimsybear welcome to Shopify store
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty neat and well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles will be helpful as the customer thinks your the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further information. Also getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations, and build credibility.
2. Ensure every image has a minimum of 3-4 images as having multiple images to the product will help the customer gets a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. There are too many elements for a single product and on the website as well which makes it too busy and this is diverting the customers from concentrating on single product. Also, pop up ads can be eradicated in some cases.
5. Ask your customer to rate your product because 90% of the people will at least read one review before purchasing the product.
6. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer's interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
7. Follow a fixed aspect ratio throughout the whole website for the images this will reduce the clutter because the images will have uniformed breathing space.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!