Hank here from Shopify!
Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows! I particularly like your color scheme, and your logo pops out as soon as you visit your website!
The main thing I noticed is that it lacks some depth, so it is important to add more information to your website.
I noticed there is no main menu, and the footer menu could be added to, so I will mention some suggestions for you to consider!
From that image, you can see the format is always https://xy.com/yourprofile, simply enter any social media profiles you want to be associated, this in turn will boost your footer menu!
I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?
All the best,
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Hey there @FosterJ ! You tried to come up with a store, but there are a few that I'd like to highlight -
1. Instead of choosing a blue background, try and have a black and white theme. This will be more neat and clean! For now, your product images are spoiling the look of the blue background!
2. You need to work on your header menu! Apart from home, you can add product lists and categories! do have a look at how others have sorted their header menu! Always make sure that as soon as a user lands in your store, he/she should come to know what you're into just by looking at the header menu!
3. You have added social media proofs, but you should also add customer reviews and testimonials! This also contributes towards the authenticity of your Shopify store.
4. Instead of having a static add to cart button, you can have a dynamic button - it adds ease while customers are out there shopping on your website.
5. You need to work on your fonts. They are too basic. By choosing the right font you can make sure that customers are hooked on your store within seconds!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022