Congrats on getting your Shopify store up and running! Here are just a few of my thoughts.
Some good points of your store:
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products. Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing the shopping experience. It attracts customers to browse the trending & new products of your store so its eventually helps you to drive conversions.
- Run email campaigns targeting your audience in real-time. It will help you to drive conversions.
- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Overall, your store looks professional and aesthetically appealing. All you need to do is maximize customer engagement and start implementing marketing strategies in your store to reach your customers & drive conversions.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
I have visited your website and loved its display. All sections are well-arranged and easy to understand. You said that you had no conversions at all around a week.
Here are some of my comments to boosting your sale revenue:
I think the section of “Who we are?” is a little bit long. You should shorten it since most customers are attracted by nice photos on shopping websites rather than rich text sections. So keeping it short is the best.
Furthermore, you have four collections shown on your homepage, which confuses and distracts customers. To catch the customer's attention, you should only have one featured collection. It also optimizes UX design and decreases bounce rate.
I am interested in your website because it provides various types of products with good images and reasonable prices. You should take advantage of this strength to boost your sales by creating product bundles and discounts. For example, a customer intending to buy a Maxi dress on your website is likely to buy a Boho bag match with that dress. Don’t miss this chance by creating products bundles with discounts to motivate customers to buy more.
If you don’t know how to add a product bundle on your website, check out this app Products Bundles and Discounts + . It may help you
I see that you have had a Blog section on the homepage which is a good sign that you understand the importance of good content affecting your SEO ranking. However, the number of your blogs is quite limited and not posted frequently. Therefore, you should take that into account to increase organic traffic on your website.
Hope that my suggestions are helpful to you.
Wish you all the best with your business!
Hi, philippbiz. I took a look at your site and I think it looks clean and neat. My suggestion would be is to align all your product images, it would look much better that way. And also, run A/B Tests on your products if you are not already. Do a variation where you charge a few dollars to 5$ less and see if that improves your conversions. It more than likely should and you can then test your price some more to find the sweet spot where you maximize revenue or you can run a test on your product's title, images, or descriptions to find the best converting variation. Use an app like Elevate. Hope this helps.