Traffic but no conversion

Solved
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Hi there, I have opened my shop in feb, I have since done lots of adverts and I do get traffic but hardly if any conversions.. I improved my website through recommended freelancers... I made discounts and ads and have got lots of traffic but none get to cart or turn into sales... I would really appreciate a genuine feedback on what could be the reason and ways to improve.., 

thank you 

Replies 14 (14)
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Thank you for your feedback will definitely look into it. can you share your packages please on my email? its Samarmuradcollezione@gmail.com

Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

thanks a lot will look into adding the suggestions to me website thank you.

Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

thank you so much for your feedback i like the thorough audit although i do not necessarily agree on some things like pricing comparison. Anyhow i would like to know more about your solutions and service packages if you don't mind. if you can send me on my email samarmuradcollezione@gmail.com

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @Samarmurad,

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
playwright-matt
Explorer
59 15 21

This was a helpful post!

Playwright | Create Shopify Scripts without writing code | https://playwrightapp.com
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Need help with a custom Shopify script? Email me at matthew@playwrightapp.com