Hi brains trust, I would love some feedback on my site, as to any changes or improvements I can make to enhance user experience. Has only been active a couple of weeks but no sales yet. Also, I am finding the speed score on the mobile site extremely slow and not sure how to speed this up???
About the page speed, I've run 2 tests, one on Lighthouse (Chrome), the other on Shopify Analyzer App and I find that your store speed is actually good compared to average stores.
- While running the test, I found that you have got an amazing score on SEO, congrats!
I've some other ideas and want to share with you, maybe they can help you get some more sales:
- The 1st thing I notice when I came to your store is the chance that I can get 10% off, so I look for it. However, the form at the bottom doesn't have the message '10% off', I think it's good to repeat there, it will confirm with the one like me (looking for the form after seeing the discount) and attract others (who scroll all the way down and find the form).
- Move the testimonials to the top of the categories: I think it can be a better flow: visitors land on your home page > understand what the store is about > See some featured products > See the testimonials and trust the store more > See the categories and browse the one that interest them.
=> after seeing testimonials, the next step should be asking them to buy your products
- Add Add-to-cart button below the products in the product list: it's an idea that you can A/B test to find which one works better. From my experience, a visible button generates more clicks. Also, if the theme allows you can add secondary hover image to the product image => More images can better engage the visitors.
If your theme doesn't have the setting, I'd love to introduce our product - PageFly Landing Page Builder - We have been in the conversion rate optimization field for 5 years and providing solutions for more than 100,000 customers. The option for hover image for product list is provided, right from the Free plan (no time limits), so I hope give us a try.
- This page catches my attention and I want to know more about you so I click on the button on the slideshow. However the page is a pure text. You promise about your qualifications but I don't see the proof => attach your qualification & your headshot, it can help you enhance the credibility for your store.
For more tips in increasing brand trust & credibility, you can read our article here https://pagefly.link/ATbKuPkz They are all actionable tips, so I hope you can get some useful information.
- The product quantity is missing & the image quality is low
- It would be nice if you can provide some more photos or videos on how to use the products so the visitors can know more about it, some people just heavily depends on visual elements, they don't read much
- In order to upsell / cross sell, you may add a list of products at the bottom like Recently viewed or Related items. Our PageFly app has the product list element, so you can add a list of your choice there, but some apps on Shopify can curate the list automatically. We have reviewed some popular apps here if you want to read more about them.
- I don't know if you have visitors who abandon the cart but I found a problem with the cart page:
I found the 5 buttons are so confusing, especially when you view them on mobile. Where should I click? Do I need to to enter my email? What's customer email? Why I need to create a quote?, etc. There are many questions popping up in my mind when I got here, it can prevent the visitors from moving on to check out page. My recommendation here is to give less button and less option, you might move them to the checkout page.
I hope some ideas above are useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'.
Thank you in advance and I wish you the best of luck!
Try to implement following features to increase sales to your store.
1) No customer reviews in product page .It helps customer to clear there confusion regarding products.
2) Customers can browse through your store and add items to their account's profile. The Wish List function itself serves as a way for your customers to select and track their desired items for purchase at a later date. As a merchant, you will have the ability to view items that have been placed on wish lists for each of your customers and use the information for your own store tracking and marketing purposes.
3) The recently viewed products allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy. This is a very useful tool to get back to those customers . It might triple your conversion rate.
4) Rewards helps in increasing sales try to implement it in your store. Starting up a rewards can be immensely useful. By rewarding your customers directly for their continued interest , you can make them feel more appreciated while increasing your own profits at the same time. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.
5) Social login gives users the option to sign-up and login on app using their account on a social network like Facebook, Twitter, or Google.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
-Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.