Solved

What are your thoughts on Zuschlafen.de's online store?

Zuschlafen
Excursionist
48 1 3

Hello Shopify Community,

Would you please give me your general feedback about my online-shop. (either Desktop or Mobile)

Zuschlafen.de

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

TobiasDalhof
Shopify Partner
31 5 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Zuschlafen,

My name is Tobias from Delm Delivery Date Estimator.

I have taken a look at your store and have some feedback for you. If my suggestions are helpful, please let me know by clicking the "like" button on my post.

Product images: The product images on your store are of low resolution and look like they were copied from Alibaba or Aliexpress. This can give the impression that your products are not high-quality. To improve this, you should consider investing in high-resolution product images that accurately represent your products.

Product selection: It seems that your store is selling sleep-related products that may not necessarily improve sleep quality (the sleeping pillow sold to relieve neck pain is questionable). You could revise your product selection to only include proven high-quality products that are known to improve sleep quality. Additionally, you could create specific categories for problems like bad sleep, such as "Products for better sleep quality".

Blog posts: You could add more blog posts to your store or move blog post content to collection pages. This will help to provide customers with more information about your products and how they can help improve sleep quality.

Shipping policy: Your shipping policy is confusing and contains text about data privacy. This should be separated and made more readable and easy to understand.

Satisfaction guarantee: Consider offering a satisfaction guarantee that you can display on product pages to increase trust. This can help to give customers peace of mind and make them more likely to make a purchase.

Header navigation: The header navigation can be improved by providing deeper links into your categories. This will make it easier for customers to find the products they are looking for and will also help to improve the overall user experience.

Kind regards

— I'm building Delm Estimated Delivery Dates
— Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know.
— Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

TobiasDalhof
Shopify Partner
31 5 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Zuschlafen,

My name is Tobias from Delm Delivery Date Estimator.

I have taken a look at your store and have some feedback for you. If my suggestions are helpful, please let me know by clicking the "like" button on my post.

Product images: The product images on your store are of low resolution and look like they were copied from Alibaba or Aliexpress. This can give the impression that your products are not high-quality. To improve this, you should consider investing in high-resolution product images that accurately represent your products.

Product selection: It seems that your store is selling sleep-related products that may not necessarily improve sleep quality (the sleeping pillow sold to relieve neck pain is questionable). You could revise your product selection to only include proven high-quality products that are known to improve sleep quality. Additionally, you could create specific categories for problems like bad sleep, such as "Products for better sleep quality".

Blog posts: You could add more blog posts to your store or move blog post content to collection pages. This will help to provide customers with more information about your products and how they can help improve sleep quality.

Shipping policy: Your shipping policy is confusing and contains text about data privacy. This should be separated and made more readable and easy to understand.

Satisfaction guarantee: Consider offering a satisfaction guarantee that you can display on product pages to increase trust. This can help to give customers peace of mind and make them more likely to make a purchase.

Header navigation: The header navigation can be improved by providing deeper links into your categories. This will make it easier for customers to find the products they are looking for and will also help to improve the overall user experience.

Kind regards

— I'm building Delm Estimated Delivery Dates
— Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know.
— Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Zuschlafen
Excursionist
48 1 3

Thank you, it's really useful! 

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

Hey there @Zuschlafen I’ve glanced properly through your store and here are a couple things that could help improve it.

1) You should consider adding a FAQ page to provide certain clarity on things customers would wonder like “what exactly makes your products affect sleep quality more than others?” and stuff like that.

2) Since you sell a variety of sleep related products including the pajamas and eye masks, you should consider bundling some together and selling at collective prices to customers. The Bundler- Product Bundles App is sure to help with this you can check it out here https://apps.shopify.com/bundler-product-bundles

Zuschlafen
Excursionist
48 1 3

Bundle sales is good idea, thank you