What do you think about my website's design and functionality?

kararot139
Tourist
8 0 4

I would love to see your opnion on my website. and if there is improvement i need to make, please tell me.

my website: https://www.easesleepp.com/

Replies 3 (3)

RN-Tech
Tourist
6 1 0

Hi

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that you are not using Sticky Header.

• Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page.

• Add a banner or slideshow below the header section which helps the right visitors dive deeper into your website while also weeding out the people who won't find value in what you offer.

• Add sections like 'New Arrivals' and 'Best seller section ' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.

• Add Testimonial section on Home Page
    According to PageSpeed Insights and GT-metrix tools your store loading time is more we can reduce the loading time i have mention  some points how we can reduce the loading time 
    Eliminate render-blocking resources - Apply Preload the css files which are blocking.
    Ensure text remains visible during webfont load - Apply font-display : swap or font_display : 'swap'
    Largest Contentful Paint element - Remove the lazy-loading from banner images.
    Reduce the impact of third-party code  -  Apply lazy loading which script are comming inside it.

Thank You

Appify_Commerce
Shopify Partner
31 1 3

I recently had the pleasure of browsing your Shopify store, The layout is crisp and user-friendly, and your product range is truly impressive. The detailed descriptions make it easy for potential customers to understand the benefits of each product, which is a commendable approach.

While your store is well put together, I noticed there's no visible privacy policy. As you might know, having a clear privacy policy is not just a sign of credibility and transparency, but it's also a legal requirement in many regions. This could be an area where you could enhance the trust factor for your customers.

That's where my team comes in. I represent Appifycommerce, a dedicated team of Shopify app developers. We specialize in developing apps that help Shopify store owners streamline their operations, optimize their stores, and ultimately, boost sales.

We've crafted a few apps that I believe could be beneficial to your store

Cookiefy: This app ensures that your store is compliant with data privacy laws by automatically generating a customized privacy policy for your store. It also allows you to implement cookie consent banners effortlessly, ensuring you're transparent with your visitors about their data.

These apps have garnered positive reviews within the Shopify community, and many store owners have reported significant growth after integrating them into their operations.

I'd be delighted to offer you a free trial of our apps for you to experience their potential benefits firsthand. If you're interested, I can facilitate this for you and provide some guidance on how to maximize their use.

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best regards,

https://apps.shopify.com/responsive-cookie-consent-by-appifycommerce?surface_intra_position=2&surfac...

PageFly-Theodor
Navigator
474 64 74

Hi,

I’m Theodore White from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:

1. Have a favicon for your store

This makes your store look unique and professional. You can learn more about it here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon

2. Have a sticky header

This will help customers navigate from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

PageFlyMrWhite_0-1684135459153.png

3. Change the hero banner at the top of the homepage

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. 

PageFlyMrWhite_1-1684135495290.png

This is the “above the fold” area. It's better for your web design if you can display your hero banner in its entirety when your audience visits your site.

In this part, if the current banner has a model with your product, it will better describe what you're selling, so please consider changing it.

4. CTA buttons

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyMrWhite_3-1684135700690.png

It’s great when you have a “Shop now” button on your banner. A CTA button here will urge visitors to make the purchase and it is a great way to optimize your home page.
However, if the button is more dynamic, with a hover effect - for example, it will catch more users' attention.

And, please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate. 

5. Have a product page to describe more about your product

PageFlyMrWhite_4-1684136147832.png

6. Place the signup form on the body page

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. But I bet you will receive more clicks than ever if you place the newsletter right inside the body page to catch the attention of visitors.

And that's my feedback! Hope it helps you boost the conversion rate.

Cheers!

Theodore | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.