I have been tirelessly working on my store for months now and to no good avail. I do not know if it is the way my site is set up or is it my marketing that is horrible. I cannot seem to pin point the problem. The traffic on my store is quite slow. I can remember one day I got over 100 visitors within 2 hours and I was excited but they didn't purchase anything. I have had my store for 4 months and I only made 1 sale from it.
I have tried both paid and free ads, and the results were 0
There is another major problem and that is my payment options. I can only afford to offer PayPal as the other options are not available in my country. Also the few that I have acces too requires me to have a registered business which I am unable to do for now.
I know I am all over the place, but can someone visit my store or even my social media pages to help pinpoint what the problem may be. Thank you very much for your help.
I just looked over your website and I couldn't understand what the exact niche that your site in. You have a little bit from everything in your store. I believe your paid ads would be too much since your website has several targeted customer personas.
That's what I had feeling about your site.
I'm not an expert. Let's say I just got my feet wet. I'm sure some more experienced ecomm gurus would review your store soon.
Get rid of your chat with me button. Get rid of your announcement bar. Get rid of your pop up. loose the partner products.
Why are the pictures on your website low res? Increase res and then decease quality in photoshop to save mbs.
Get rid of "who we are"
Start with what you sell and why.
Everything on your site is a combination of various colors. Reduce that to 3-4.
In fact, you could remove everything except for the bare bones. Find a reason why people would buy from you, who your customers are, their emotional triggers.
Build the mood-board, then connect with them, then remove the clutter so you have like, three sections.
Once it works, add on sections that add value. Not because they need to be there. Tell a story, and sell something unique.
This isn't magic. There isn't a one trick fix. This is work and it won't suddenly change. Yes, you can do this, you can win, but you have to take away the gimmicks and start from the bottom.
Hello @Alouise, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- To collect more reviews you can send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- You need to work on the pricing. It's high. This might be a reason that you are not getting sales.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!