I launched my store 3 days ago I made 3 sales only I had over 400 visitors I dont understand what's wrong pleas can you check my website and help me out :'(
Hope you are doing well.
Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time.
I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello @MyselfandI, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions from my side that will help you with getting conversions and improving your store:
- There should be not this much blank space. Make sure the CTA button is coming in the first fold of the home page.
- You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. On the home page, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products.
- On the product page, add the 'add to cart' button also.
- Add an attractive banner image or slider images related to the product you are selling.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
You need to make your store engaging and interactive enough to capture the visitors' coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. Customer engagement tools are essential for an eCommerce store to enhance the conversion and retention rate. These tools help to bring back customers to your store and make them purchase from your store.
- Add an attractive newsletter sign up a popup with a discount code. This will help you to get email subscribers so you can retarget them accordingly. You can give loyalty points to customers on sign up, leaving a review, and many other activities.
These are some ways to get conversions by engaging customers in your store. This will also help you to reduce the bounce rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Hyde here from Shopify.
Congratulations on getting launched. The best feedback I can give you at this stage is to check out this community post. It lists a host of things you absolutely need to have as a basis to your store.
Once you've had a look through that, I would be very happy to have a good look at your store and provide feedback!
All the best, Hyde.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022