Why am I getting TikTok ad clicks but no e-commerce sales?

scrambleduser
Tourist
10 0 2

I'm running ads on tiktok with a CTR of 3.6%, pretty ok I would think. After 4000 ad impressions and 140 clicks, 14 people added to cart (according to tiktok, while shopify says only 8 added to cart?), still 0 sales. 

I've played around with a few things but no sales. This is my first time trying ecommerce.

Do you have any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Any help is super appreciated ❤️

The webiste: https://lavrall.com/products/ultimate-epilator-a-lavrall-original (only optimized for MOBILE)

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1450

Hi @scrambleduser 

It is little weird when clicking on Add to cart it redirect to checkout page, in this case I recommend you change Add to cart text to Buy now.

It would be awesome if your reviews have some images

You must add legal pages for your store example privacy policy, shipping policy, return & refund policy. 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1085 324 319

Hi @scrambleduser ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder app. 

Congrats on your store! Your store looks so pretty with color panels and high-quality images, and I can tell you've put in much effort. I understand that building a beautiful website is not simple. From my CRO expertise, I'd love to give you my suggestions that might be helpful for your home page:

1. Add your favicon

A favicon is a visual representation of your website and business, so users can identify with your brand based on the favicon you use. Therefore, adding a favicon can make your website look more professional and help customers easily recognize it.

PageFlyKate_0-1694763689314.png

2. Use ‘Load More’ instead of infinite scrolling  

When I visit your product page, I find myself scrolling down numerous times. Therefore I would like to suggest using the "Load More" feature instead of long scrolling for a straightforward reason. Given the large number of collections and items, incorporating a "Load More" button would prompt visitors to actively engage and click to see more, giving them a sense of control.

3. Add image testimonials

Testimonials or ratings always play an important role in building trust with your customers. It’s not only about texts but it’s also better with testimonial images. I bet that your customers will be more trusted when seeing this.

PageFlyKate_1-1694763688459.png

4. Adjust layout and alignment

One reason your product page is becoming lengthy is due to ineffective optimization. Your current product page faces several issues with alignment and layout, as demonstrated below:

PageFlyKate_2-1694763687380.png

PageFlyKate_3-1694763686009.png

To address these issues you need to fix them first and refer to various templates on Pinterest or Shopify to improve your layout. Here's an example:

PageFlyKate_4-1694763688491.png

5. Prepare for the upcoming shopping events

This time is suitable for you to prepare for the upcoming shopping events like BFCM, Christmas, and New Year's. Plan ahead, and you'll likely see positive campaign results. Here are a few recommendations for you to consider:

• Create a landing page with holiday vibes to display products, promotion, and campaigns, ensuring a joyful user experience
  • Share special BFCM deals like flat discounts or tiered savings linked to total purchase value
  • Encourage higher spending by offering a free jewelry item for purchases exceeding a set amount
  • Use social media to spread the word about holiday offers, exchange user posts, and connect with customers to foster brand loyalty.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful for optimizing your website's conversion rate. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Wishing you all the best with your online venture!

Best regards,

Kate | PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

IsabellaM
Excursionist
28 2 9

Hi @scrambleduser , 

You might want to standardize the picture sizes on your product page, sometimes small details like that might deter the customer from trusting your site. 

Before sending the user to the checkout page, you should send it to the cart. It allows the visitor to check their order.

I hope this helps