Why am I getting traffic but no sales on my website?

jeycherries
Excursionist
18 0 4

Hi, can i have some advice on my website ?

I have some traffic due to FB but no sales.

Bad products pages ? Price to high ? idk... thank you !

https://jeybaby.com/

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @jeycherries ,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I empathize with the challenging situation your store is currently facing. But please don't lose faith, as I believe we can overcome these obstacles. With that in mind, I would like to suggest some ways to enhance your homepage and increase sales.

1. Reduce the header size

The header section appears excessively large and contains unnecessary space due to the oversized logo, especially since it remains fixed in position, occupying a big portion of the homepage.

PageFlyRichard_0-1677206592101.png

You can consider reducing the size of it by making the logo smaller.

2. Make the CTA more outstanding

The CTA button is presently located on the far edge of the hero banner, making it easy to overlook. I suggest placing it in the center of the banner to grab visitors' attention and encourage them to click on it.

PageFlyRichard_1-1677206592381.png

You can add a hover effect that highlights the button or animates it in some ways which can make it more visually engaging and encourage visitors to click and make a purchase.

3. Complete the slideshow banner

I have noticed that the hero banner section features two slides, but one of them appears incomplete. This can lead to confusion and make your website seem unprofessional, which may cause potential customers to hesitate before making a purchase. It would be best to either remove the incomplete slide or finish it as soon as possible to ensure that your website appears polished and credible to visitors.

PageFlyRichard_2-1677206592148.png

4. Add a countdown timer

It can be seen that you are running a sale promotion for some products. You can consider adding a major Countdown Timer on the Homepage. Showing a timer rolling backward which communicates how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.

PageFlyRichard_3-1677206592310.png

5. Item alignment

The product lists are not well - aligned with each other since some product media have longer height than others.

You can make them align in one line to make the site more professional.

PageFlyRichard_4-1677206592341.png

6. Make a favicon

A Favicon can help to identify your brand name to your customers and make your pages look more professional.

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it.

PageFlyRichard_5-1677206592124.png

Moreover, International Women’s Day 2023 (IWD) is just around the corner. With the theme #EmbraceEquality, here are some worthwhile ideas for you to make the most of it:

1. Personalize your discounts and deals

You can offer sales, discounts or special deals to your female customers to make them feel more valued in IWD!

PageFlyRichard_6-1677206592201.png

2. Show testimonials from female customers

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Additionally, featuring women's portraits with their testimonials would make it even more engaging.

3. Spotlights female staff

This can be a great way to enhance your brand presence as a brand that supports equality for women. You can even promote your own business if it’s women-owned as it is probably a golden opportunity for you to receive the support and promotion from others.

I hope that you will not lose motivation or perseverance in the face of any challenges or obstacles.

Good luck and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15854 2371 3074

@jeycherries 

I have checked your store Url too. I will give you a free audit report of your store. I have checked your store, it is really nice.
There are lots of suggestions on landing pages too. 
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

TobiasDalhof
Shopify Partner
31 5 12

Hi @jeycherries,

Before making any changes to your website, it's crucial to ensure that your Facebook ad targeting is reaching the right audience.

Typically, a very conservative conversion rate to aim for is around 0.5%. This means that out of every 200 visitors to your website, you should aim for at least one sale. If you're not seeing any sales after receiving 200 visitors, it could be a sign that your ad targeting is not effective.

For your baby clothing store, you should aim to target users who have a baby or are expecting one. This way, you can ensure that you're reaching a qualified audience that is more likely to be interested in purchasing your products.

— I'm building Delm Estimated Delivery Dates
— Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know.
— Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

jeycherries
Excursionist
18 0 4

In first, thanks you all for your comments ! I will do it 🙂

For the pub, i used only fb ads. I put more audience on my pub (to do better targeting i guess)

I only use pictures for the moment, i dont know how can i have a great video when the products hasn't it on aliexpress products pages. 

@oscprofessional  If you want why not !

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @jeycherries,

I am Gina from flareAI app. Hope you are having a good day.

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.

1. Consider adding a Home page link in the header menu.
While most users are probably aware that the logo is usually a Home link, certainly everyone doesn't.
jeybaby 2023-02-24 00-39-59.png
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help 
3. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
6. Add social media for the store to increase traffic. Also, add social media links in the footer.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.

Hope this helps

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

Sijuwola
Tourist
4 0 1

I checked your store, To be honest, you have a nice products and designs.

All i can say about the store is just that you should add some features to brand your store such as Favicon. Also add currency converter and multilingual features incase of who don't understand your website language.

From my research, If you checked your store analysis, you will see you will be having high Abandoned cart because of all i listed that you haven't do.

Now talking about running ads seeing traffic but no sales, From my evaluation, I see that the store facebook marketing or The Business manager does not setup properly because of the following

Pixel tracking installation
Domain verification
Events tracking setup
managing events
And so on

Conversion is possible if all the required steps is being taken

Let me know if you need anything more, I will be glad to put you through