Why am I not getting any sales despite high website traffic?

BPayne
Excursionist
32 0 5

I'm back again.... I have changed a ton of things and updated my website but still 0 sales!! I have around 200 website visitors a day and run ads on Facebook, tiktok, and Google but still nothing.. am I being too impatient? I definitely don't expect a ton of sales right off the bat but one would be nice 😬 babiesandbeyond.co

Replies 3 (3)
BPayne
Excursionist
32 0 5

Oops! I added the URL. I'm certainly not giving up. I love learning and this has been a fun challenge!

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @BPayne,

This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app. Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. I understand that experiencing low sales can be frustrating but from my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:

Homepage:

1. Make the header sticky

After resizing the header, you can make the header sticky. A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.

PageFlyRichard_0-1680235806452.png

2. Item alignment

The product lists are not well-aligned with each other since some products have long titles, and some products do not.

You can make them align in one line to make the site more professional.

PageFlyRichard_1-1680235806927.png

3. Add background color to your footer

The background color of your footer seems to blend in with the overall background color of your website's theme. To distinguish the material between sections and draw your visitors’s attention to the key content, I advise you to choose a new color.

PageFlyRichard_2-1680235806481.png

Product page:

1. Use swatches to indicate color

Swatches provide a more accurate visual representation of the product's color options, make it easier for customers to quickly imagine and see all available color options, which pushs them to make quicker decisions.

PageFlyRichard_3-1680235806759.png

This is an example of a color swatches:

PageFlyRichard_4-1680235806548.png

2. State the size of the model

Telling a detailed size of the model gives customers an idea of how the product will look and fit on different body types. It also adds credibility to the product and shows that the you are transparent about the product's specifications.

PageFlyRichard_5-1680235806741.png

Furthermore, you can consider using a page builder app with a Shopify theme made for this fashion niche to enhance your store appearance and increase mobile experience for customers. You can check out the following themes Blum, Sense, Dawn…

PageFlyRichard_6-1680235806950.png

Good luck and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

BPayne
Excursionist
32 0 5

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will certainly be fixing these.