Why are there no sales despite high traffic from TikTok ads?

julifyy
Visitor
1 0 0

I have had well over 600 visitors from tiktok ads in the last 14 days but not a singular purchase. Is something wrong with my store setup or checkout? Appreciate any feedback! PS: The website looks a lot better on mobile because there is a storyboard only visible on mobile

This is the link: https://www.legrevive.com/products/legrevive™-ems-foot-massager

Replies 3 (3)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1317 151 321

Hey @julifyy 

I don't believe there's anything wrong with your site. I went to the site, added a product to the cart, proceeded to checkout, put in a test address, and did see shipping rates to pick from. I obviously didn't test payments (as I'm not looking to purchase the product), but it appears to be working up to that point. 

You can definitely place an order yourself on the site (as a customer would), and then just cancel/refund it, once you confirm it's working. 

It's more likely that your ads are just not targeting the right people. I would suggest playing around with your ad settings, and trying to target different groups of people. You could also try running ads on different platforms (not just TikTok). 

I would recommend removing the 'TM' bit from the product page URL though, as that could cause some issues with sharing the URL (as it did in your original post). 

Otherwise, it's a decent looking site, and nothing is sticking out to me as 'broken' or done 'incorrectly'. 

Cheers,

Stephen

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

https://stephens.world
support@stephensworld.ca

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1077 323 316

Hi @julifyy , I'm Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder.

I love your website, the design looks really elegant & majestic. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought and effort into creating an online presence. Yet from my Conversion Rate Optimization expertise, I would like to offer some suggestions to help you get more engagement & increase sales.

1. Add a favicon logo for your website

Favicon is the small logo that typically appears in a browser tab, and I've highlighted it in the screenshot below. It’s important especially with new sites because favicon logos can improve the user experience by making it easier for visitors to identify your site when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. It also makes bookmarking and navigating to your site more intuitive. 

PageFlyKate_0-1708402728520.png

2. Show the search field on your homepage

The Search field should be immediately obvious on the homepage to help visitors to easily navigate on your site, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages. It improves UX as users can find anything that matches their demands at the shortest time. 

Reference:

PageFlyKate_1-1708402729487.png

3. Inject quick links to important icons

By providing direct links on badges, users are more likely to explore additional content or sections of the site. This can lead to increased engagement, as users find it easier to access the information they are interested in. Also, it helps to build trust so they are more likely to make a purchase.

PageFlyKate_2-1708402728293.png

4. Write a persuasive product description

As you are running ads to the product page, you should invest more in the content. A compelling product description can persuade customers to make a purchase. It highlights the product's value proposition and differentiates it from competitors, addressing potential concerns or questions that might prevent a purchase.

Also, optimize the SEO for your product description. By using relevant keywords in your product descriptions, you can rank higher in search engine results, making it more likely for potential customers to find your products.

Reference:

PageFlyKate_3-1708402729156.png

PageFlyKate_4-1708402729255.png

5. Show return policy & delivery date on product page 

You should make the Return Policy with a direct link in the main content of the product page, either as a link in the "Buy" section or as a product page section, to minimize the time users spend locating it. 

Also, note that you should show the estimated shipping date right on the product page as well.  It allows customers to choose products based on their urgency or timeline, which can lead to more informed and confident buying choices, avoiding the bouncing rate when they reach the checkout page.

PageFlyKate_5-1708402728663.png

Hope my feedback will provide valuable insights to help you to grow your business better! Wish you luck & endurance in your journey

Cheers,

Kate | PageFly Team 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
120 19 50

Hi @julifyy,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App

Your store looks stunning and I can tell you have put a lot of effort into building this. However, I have some comments to make the good get even better. Here are some of my recommendations for better customer experience, please kindly check.

1. Adding more conversion boosters

Visitors tend to have short attention spans and they can easily miss out crucial information while scrolling through your page. This is especially important for the content that urges the visitors to make the purchasing decisions. I can see that you have integrated the discounts and bundle sales in your product listing. However, they are not highlighted enough to catch the necessary attention of the visitors.

The easiest way to create first impressions towards your store is no other than the hero banner and this is probably the best place to include your promotions or any conversion boosters. You can add multiple banners across your page to highlight the products as well as the promotions that you are running. Here are some examples:

MooseDesk_0-1708404132917.png

MooseDesk_1-1708404229648.png

2. Adding more product variations

From my perspective as a visitor, I find it appealing when a store offers different versions of a product for me to choose. The most common variations are colors. In your case, the massager only comes in black color, which might not be a preferred color for some people. I understand that this is related to your business operation but if you can offer different options, you can wider your target audience.

MooseDesk_2-1708404924954.png

3. Adding more related products

Besides the product variations, you can also consider adding related products to make your primary product complete. You can brainstorm for ideas to create more values for your Customers when they purchase a foot massager. Here is an example of headphone's related products:

MooseDesk_3-1708404956174.png

Last but not least, I can see that you have already set up a Contact Us/Support section so if you are looking for a ticket management system, you can give MooseDesk a try. MooseDesk is currently FREE for all early birds with 24/7 dedicated support, which would help you answers all the questions and explain why MooseDesk is suitable for your business. 

MooseDesk_4-1708405142936.png

---

So those are my recommendations for your store. Hope it brings you some new insights.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’. It would make my day!!

Once again, thank you! 

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution