Why is my high-traffic shapewear website not generating sales?

alinerncn
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi guys, I sell shapewear online at Baddiedoll.com. I have tried to make my site the best looking I can. I have also lowered my prices a lot and have major discounts all shape-wear. I paid for fb ads and I’m getting a ton of traffic but no sales, not even people adding anything to their cart. Could any of you please look at my page and let me know how to improve it? And if you see anything wrong with it that could be blocking me from getting sales? 

Replies 3 (3)

RN-Tech
Tourist
6 1 0

Hi @alinerncn ,

I have reviewed on your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.

• Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page.

• Add a banner or slideshow below the header section which helps the right visitors dive deeper into your website while also weeding out the people who won't find value in what you offer.

• Add sections like 'New Arrivals' and 'Best seller section ' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.

• Trust badge such as any award/ recognition displayed on home page.

• Add Testimonial section on home page

• About us page are missing on your store add about us page
  • In Featured categories product images should be same height 
    Thank You

PageFly-Theodor
Navigator
497 67 75

Hi @alinerncn,

I’m Theodore White from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and here are some suggestions for your store to increase the conversion rate:

1. Have a favicon for your store

This makes your store look unique and professional. You can learn more about it here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon

2. Change the hero banner at the top of the homepage

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. 

PageFlyTheodor_5-1684125577027.png

This is the “above the fold” area. It's better for your web design if you can display your hero banner in its entirety when your audience visits your site.

Unfortunately, the current banner seems to be cut off so your customers cannot get a full view of it. This might result in a high bounce rate so please change them asap.

3. Adjust images to the same height

This helps your store outlook more professional and aesthetic

PageFlyTheodor_6-1684125694812.png

4. Add a headline for the section

Please add something like "FAQs" at the beginning of this section and increase the font size as well. Or else, the content in this part might be easily overlooked.

PageFlyTheodor_7-1684125756491.png

5. CTA buttons

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyTheodor_8-1684125829197.png

But please rest assured that all CTA buttons work. The one I captured above cannot click. And all buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate as well. 

6. Add testimonials - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

And that's my feedback! Hope it helps you boost the conversion rate.

Cheers!

Theodore | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @alinerncn.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to take a look and explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that you currently do not have a favicon. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, you may see a couple of favicons. Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

You could potentially add a slideshow section to the homepage as the first section. This could allow your customers to learn more about the business and products without having to scroll. You can include your favorite products or best sellers to the slides as an example. 

Let us know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog