Why is my online store getting traffic but no sales?

Deliriousnight1
Visitor
1 0 0

Lots of traffic from paid ads but no add to cart or sales. Could someone review and give feedback thanks https://thehappyghost.co/?fbclid=PAAaYQaSSvJkfzEzGr4-EPg2UWCdXbWtsKv-3x6OMlE6xihSPT0G9P-sbzntc

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

Hi @Deliriousnight1 

Image of Size chart too blurry and they are the same for all items. 

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 10.31.39.png

Recommend you add email and store address or phone on Contact page. 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

Skye
Shopify Staff
1071 97 195

Hey, @Deliriousnight1 

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums!

I had a look at your site, and I love the simplicity of the idea. The ghost is adorable!

That being said, while minimalist is definitely on trend, your site is a bit too minimal. I recommend adding in some branding such as a slideshow, and playing with fonts and colors! Having great products, and good traffic is half the battle. Your store also needs to 'WOW' your customers! 

A great way to build branding is to use lifestyle photos. Show your products at the beach, at the park, at the mall, etc. There are some great mockup websites like Placeit which provide this functionality. 

Additionally, you want to make sure all your images are crystal clear. As @Dan-From-Ryviu mentioned, your size charge is quite blurry, as well as your logo, and bucket hat images. 

Lastly, I noticed some of your images have a white background, while others have a grey background. Make sure all your photos are consistent. This will only add to the professionalism of your site.

I hope that helps!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
426 72 127

Hi @Deliriousnight1 

I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase sales. 

It is amazing that you have:

• Having Favicon will help customers remember and recognize your store easier. It also shows your professionalism. 
  • Search bar is visible.

Some Recommendations:

1. The Hero banner should have an outstanding CTA button

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1684508146372.png

Since people respond positively to visual content, having a high-resolution image on your website is a good way to entice visitors to explore your site further.

2. Show Product list with CTA buttons

Having a list of products is a great part which helps your customers to have general information about your products.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1684508146335.png

With each product, you can add a CTA button which makes it clear to potential customers which action to take next and helps remove friction in moving the user down the sales funnel.

3. Always highlight Core Products or Brand Features

Highlight Core Products

To make your products more outstanding, you can show customers some more unique features about your clothes or accessories like what materials, how it is different from others’ store, how you pack your products... I will take our template as an example.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1684508146347.png

While it’s important to highlight key product features in order to entice users to explore the site further, the homepage shouldn’t become a “product page lite”, as including too much specific product information would overwhelm some users. Therefore, it’s important to focus on the 2–5 core product attributes that most users would be interested in.

Add Core Brand information

You can display the policy as the second section on your homepage. Users' perceptions of the site or brand can be positively influenced by the availability of free delivery, the returns policy, and any warranty or guarantee information, which can reassure them that the site is trustworthy. The site is an excellent area to showcase such policies in a clear and straightforward manner. Such information, which is front of mind for many users, can assist develop trust and inspire consumers to explore the site further. 

4. Have a benefit section

Adding a benefit section in the middle of the homepage will give your customers a reason to purchase from you instead of the competition. This helps reduce the bounce rate and increase the likelihood of purchase.

PageFlyGarcia_3-1684508146350.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Garcia| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.