Why is my Shopify traffic not showing up in Google Analytics 4?

Austrige_Dev
Tourist
5 0 1

I've been having some problems with Shopify recording any traffic at all. I use google analytics 4, and I've been on Shopify for 8 months now. It's been doing amazing in the beginning, but recently it started slowing down nd then came to a complete stop. I have deleted 20+ apps from the 40 I used to own, I didn't see much a change there. So if anyone could just give me some advice or feed back for this store: https://austrige.com I would appreciate you so much.

Austrige Owner (A. Dibiasi)
Replies 5 (5)

MiraNextipedia
Shopify Partner
18 1 3

Hi! I'm sorry your sales have dropped. That's never a good feeling.

I've been exploring your website and noticed a few areas for improvement, such as streamlining the layout and standardizing image sizes and quality, which could enhance user experience and trust. If your sales were high in the past and no design or website elements have changed, perhaps you inadvertently cut off a sales channel when you deleted apps?

Nextipedia
info@nextipedia.com
www.nextipedia.com
Austrige_Dev
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, thank you. If that was the case, how would I be able to tell? I only deleted the apps that had no impact on the store at all. So Im not sure if they would affect sales channels or not.

Austrige Owner (A. Dibiasi)
MiraNextipedia
Shopify Partner
18 1 3

If you're sure none of the apps impacted sales channels or visibility, it could be an SEO issue. I agree with Garcia. The site could use some cleanup, which may help. Look at your Shopify analytics and see what changed when sales started to dive. That might help you solve the mystery.

Nextipedia
info@nextipedia.com
www.nextipedia.com

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
426 72 127

Hi @Austrige_Dev 

I am Garcia from the Shopify Advanced Page Builder App PageFly. Your store looks great, but I have some feedback on your homepage. I'd like to offer you the following advice based on my experience as a CRO, and I hope it can raise your conversion rate.

1. Change to the variants swatches

Relying solely on descriptive text for colors can lead to misunderstandings or disappointment if the actual product doesn't match customer expectations, as words alone may not accurately convey the appearance.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1709785272632.png

To enhance conversion rates, consider transitioning from textual descriptions to color swatches.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1709785272605.png

You can see the example as above to see how to set that.

2. Highlight Add to Cart button

Emphasizing the "Add to Cart" button on a website can significantly enhance the user experience and potentially boost sales. This feature serves as a clear call-to-action, guiding customers towards making a purchase. By making the button prominent, it reduces the effort required for users to add items to their cart, streamlining the shopping process.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1709785272635.png

You can ensure the button stands out by using a color that contrasts with the website's color scheme. This makes the button easily noticeable at first glance. Also, adding a subtle animation or color change when the cursor hovers over the button can draw attention to it and encourage clicks.

3. Add a testimonial review section

I suggest implementing a Testimonial section on your website, as it brings several benefits, notably enhancing trust, credibility, and encouraging conversions.

PageFlyGarcia_10-1709785513785.png

I see that you have reviews on Trustpilot and Google, but you can make it visible like this picture on your store.

Testimonials provide social proof from genuine customers or clients, serving as a powerful tool to build trust with potential customers. Seeing positive endorsements from others can significantly reduce skepticism and bolster confidence in your product or service.

4. Include images have model wearing your products

Incorporating images of models wearing your products can significantly enhance customer perception, giving them a clearer idea of how the products look in use.

PageFlyGarcia_4-1709785272640.png

This visual approach boosts customer confidence in their purchasing decisions. It also effectively highlights the fit, style, and adaptability of your offerings, making them more attractive to prospective customers.

However, these ideas are just my point of view.. For the best results, it's important to tailor these strategies to the specific audience and products of the store.

Warm regards,

Garcia| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2048 124 440

For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. Try reducing the size of your logo, it takes up a lot of space and thus makes the home page less user-friendly.
  2. You can also install one of the most popular apps Growwave which is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  3. You should add terms and conditions and FAQs if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  4. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in Google search. Ref article from Shopify

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best
Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers