I have just published my site and I would really appreciate all kind of feedback please, be honest about what you think, it can only be helpful.
It is not my first attempt on making an online shop, but I would say that this is the one that I've been working on seriously so far.
The payment gateway is not yet working, I need other verification. I have only published it to show to my private circle and to show you also (for professional advice(s))
That is all I have to say I think, now it's your turn to share your thoughts about it with me.
Thank you in advance for taking your time in sharing your knowledge.
My site is: www.beauzel.com
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
- At first, just want to say your products look beautiful.
- The text on the menu is too hard to see. Too small and not visible.
You can also see when I scroll down, it will become invisible.
- It would be great if you redesign the banner section because I think it's quite big. By the way, I love the CTA button.
- I think those texts are quite hard to see. Maybe you can try to change the color.
- At your collections section, you can try to make it to one row. I think it's more suitable.
- On your product pages, try to move the product photos to the left and product details to the right. Don't let your customers scroll if it's not necessary.
- I see your Instagram account, but it has no content. So try to build it and after that, you connect your Shopify store to an Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery.
You can see an example here:
Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- I think your products are quite expensive. So you can try to use some discount events to encourage customers to buy.
Here is my view about your store. Hope this helps!
Hi @Jujunette welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
2. Color is one of the top considerations for every buyer and has the power to make or break a deal. Not just that, colors have the power to trigger deep emotions and apart from being a catalyst that aids brand recall, it can really help you control buyers’ focus and attention.
Therefore, by using them right, you can leverage colors to communicate messages, evoke emotions, and really make a difference when it comes to your store visitors’ purchase decisions.
3. Now, let’s get right into how different color family resonates with consumers and the myriad of emotions they trigger.
I hope this helps!
After spending few minutes on your store I have to say that I really love your design, it's so modern and fashionable. Moreover, I have some recommendations and hope that it would be useful for you.
1. Make header bar sticky
This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.
2. Change the color title inside Header bar
As you can see here that when I hovering on each title, the color will be changed into gray and it's really hard to see. I recommend that you can reduce the opacity of the color about 15%., it would be better than the current one.
3. Hero banner
I would recommend you using 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, cause the current image is too big so that the position of main CTA button will not attract customers to make their decision for the first time they access into your store. You also make your button bigger, change the font-size of it into 25-30px. To make it more clearly, you should increase the contrast of this button by changing the background color into black, it will be more attractive.
These things are my suggestions thay you can apply to make your store could be better. Moreover, you can check out this article to optimize your homepage.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hello @Jujunette awesome site, nothing to say. You can add more customer reviews to gain more sales for your shop.
Thank you everyone for all the tips you've been nicely sharing with me! I really appreciate it and helped me a lot. Got a lot of work to do till I apply all your little precious recommendations.
I have made few changes already on the home page, if you want to check: www.beauzel.com
Take care and stay safe!