Solved

Would you purchase from my new online store?

haberjin
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Shoppifiers,

This is my first shop https://stores.serenedwelling.com. I need your opinions. I, like many others, would like some feedback due to no sales. I currently have tons of traffic but 0 sales. I currently run Facebook ads. Am I in the wrong market? Does my site look shady? Are my prices bad?

Somone told me that my prices look weird because they all end with 00. However, whenever I add a price such as $19.99, Shopify automatically resets it to $19.00. (Note: I found a way to manually update each price.) Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
424 71 125

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  @haberjin 

I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase the design. 

1. Resize the header
In 5 seconds, the hero banner is often the first thing visitors see when they land on your website, so it's essential to make sure that all the content is fully shown.
PageFlyGarcia_0-1689915123901.png

Besides, as you are selling many products, having a slideshow as a hero banner is a good choice  but you can consider choosing real life images which help customers visualize how the furniture will look in their homes.

2. Add CTA buttons
By including a CTA button on the product list, you enhance the overall user experience. Users can quickly and easily access more information about a product or proceed to the checkout process directly from the product list. This streamlined experience saves time and effort for users, making their shopping experience more convenient and efficient.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1689915123776.png

3. Display less products in categories

While it’s important to highlight key product features in order to entice users to explore the site further, the homepage shouldn’t become a “product page lite”, as including too much specific product information would overwhelm some users. Therefore, it’s important to focus on the 2–5 core product attributes that most users would be interested in.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1689915123622.png

4. Prepare for Back-To-School season

Back-to-school season is still a few months away, but it's not too late to start preparing. You can use social media to promote your back-to-school collection and offers, engage with your audience, and collaborate with influencers or student communities.

• Post images and videos of your products. This will help customers visualize how the products will look in their homes or on their students.
  • Run contests and giveaways. This is a great way to generate excitement and attract new customers.
  • Host live Q&As with experts. This is a great way to answer customer questions and build trust.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

Garcia| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

raquelbr
Visitor
1 0 1

I just looked your website, and I noticed a few things that may be hurting your conversion, but the main issue in my opinion, is that it looks very generic. 

1. If that would be my store, I would niche it more. I see you have many options of lighting decoration products.
  2. The banners images give this vibe of stock image photo > try replacing them by a killer HERO image or lifestyle photo
  3. The slogans are very generic too. At first we can think is good to write that we have everything, but that is not what customers look for when shopping, instead, show that your store will help the customer to have a happy atmosphere at home with design and stylish lights 😊
  4. Your product description is empty! You need a good description, bullet points, and description images
  5. Social proof, your products need reviews, customers testimonials etc.

I hope it helps. Best luck with your store 🍀

haberjin
Tourist
4 0 1

This helps greatly. I will get started on improving those items. Thank you for this very honest and insightful reply.

ZenoPageBuilder
Shopify Partner
1052 203 217

Hello @haberjin 

There may be something about the design that needs to be improved though, the most important thing is your store niche is too big. It would help if you narrowed it to a specific product category. It would be easier to market and reduce costs.

Zeno Page Builder - Build responsive & SEO-optimized Landing pages, Blog posts, Product pages and more...
Learn more at zenobuilder.com
haberjin
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you! Someone else just told me that it looks like I am trying to compete with Amazon or Walmart which makes my store the loser. Looks like I may have to change my store name and scope.

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
424 71 125

This is an accepted solution.

Hi  @haberjin 

I am Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. From my CRO expertise, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase the design. 

1. Resize the header
In 5 seconds, the hero banner is often the first thing visitors see when they land on your website, so it's essential to make sure that all the content is fully shown.
PageFlyGarcia_0-1689915123901.png

Besides, as you are selling many products, having a slideshow as a hero banner is a good choice  but you can consider choosing real life images which help customers visualize how the furniture will look in their homes.

2. Add CTA buttons
By including a CTA button on the product list, you enhance the overall user experience. Users can quickly and easily access more information about a product or proceed to the checkout process directly from the product list. This streamlined experience saves time and effort for users, making their shopping experience more convenient and efficient.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1689915123776.png

3. Display less products in categories

While it’s important to highlight key product features in order to entice users to explore the site further, the homepage shouldn’t become a “product page lite”, as including too much specific product information would overwhelm some users. Therefore, it’s important to focus on the 2–5 core product attributes that most users would be interested in.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1689915123622.png

4. Prepare for Back-To-School season

Back-to-school season is still a few months away, but it's not too late to start preparing. You can use social media to promote your back-to-school collection and offers, engage with your audience, and collaborate with influencers or student communities.

• Post images and videos of your products. This will help customers visualize how the products will look in their homes or on their students.
  • Run contests and giveaways. This is a great way to generate excitement and attract new customers.
  • Host live Q&As with experts. This is a great way to answer customer questions and build trust.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

Garcia| PageFly team

haberjin
Tourist
4 0 1

This was an amazing and very comprehensive lesson. Very helpful. Others have alsomsuggested that I narrow my niche. It looks like I have a lot of remodeling to do. I'll also check out pagefly.

Thank you!

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
424 71 125

@haberjin You are welcome. I am glad that my suggestions are helpful to you a bit. 
Happy selling! 

BennyBlanco1
Visitor
3 0 0

hello mate i will reply properly on tuesday when i have access to my phone at the minute i'm using my smart tv remote which takes an age. Real quick, you have grammatical errors by way of missing words in your greeting, this is the first thing potential customers see and it can be off putting. Don't stress, couple of mins,Tuesday am UKtime, all will be good! ttfn