Add to card not visible on mobile devices, debut theme

stellarglo
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi!  Add to cart button is not showing on individual product pages in debut theme-- help!

shopstellargoods.com  Storefront pw is staystellar

Replies 4 (4)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @stellarglo.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum and sharing your experience. Sorry to hear you've been dealing with this setback with your add to cart. I'm happy to help out. 

To gather a little bit more context, can you please let me know the following: 

• When did this issue start? 
  • Have you made any recent coding changes to your theme?
  • Have you recently downloaded any apps?

In the meantime, if this persists further I will ask that you try to customize another theme in your admin. Does the same error occur? To do so, please follow these steps: 

1. Log in to your Shopify admin
  2. Click on 'Online store > Themes' 
  3. Scroll down to 'Theme library' and click 'Customize' beside one of your themes listed here. 

If you don't currently have any other themes downloaded, please download a free theme for testing purposes. To do so, head back into the 'Online store > Themes' section of your admin, click on 'Explore free themes', click on any free theme, and then click 'Add to theme library'. Once this theme has been downloaded, please follow the steps listed above. Once you are finished, feel free to delete the theme from your library. 

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you so that we can continue to work on this together.

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

stellarglo
Visitor
2 0 0
Hi! I just noticed it today but I don't know when it started. I did add a
few apps and then delete them. On other themes, it shows on the
product pages.
Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @stellarglo.

Thanks for getting back to me with that context! Do you remember which apps you added/deleted? Sometimes, app coding can remain in the theme even once deleted, for that reason it's important that we narrow down which apps you installed first. Did any of them have to do with the cart function?

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2958 568 891

It's showing up on my end. Did you experience it in one specific page? If so, which one?

diego_ezfy_0-1632365809980.png