How can I view a report of my top-selling items easily?

Conversionss
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, how can I see an overview of my most sold items in an easy way?

Replies 5 (5)

Shopidropship
Shopify Partner
18 2 22

Go to analytics, In dashboard, it will be showing data of current date. You can change the duration and get all stats. Thanks

Capture.JPG

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community

Shopidropship | Shopify Dropshipping Experts
Click Here to hire an expert.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @Conversionss

Great information to be looking for, it can provide some valuable insight into what what products to continue stocking, and perhaps give you an idea for new products to sell. Other than the overview shared by @Shopidropship, you can also see a detailed report of Sales by Product within the Reports section of your Shopify admin. To find this, here are the steps: 

1. Login to your Shopify Admin.
  2. Head to Analytics > Reports.
  3. Under Sales, click Sales by Product.
  4. In the top left-hand corner, click the date range to change it.
  5. In the top right-hand corner, click Edit columns to change the information displayed.
  6. Click the title of the column to sort the data by that variable.
  7. You can also print or export the data.

Let me know if you have any further questions. We do have a blog article on understanding and analyzing your analytics and reports if you're interested in learning more! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

CloudlabGeorge
Excursionist
18 2 8

Hi there, 

The other great option you have is to use the third-party app, Report Toaster, by Cloudlab. 
https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster

The app is totally free and has a report with exactly what you're looking for: Screenshot 2021-09-15 163941.png

Not only do you get an exact breakdown of which items have sold the most, but you can add numerous other filters and columns to get a clearer picture of your sales. 

Give me a shout if you need any help getting setup! 

Thanks, 
George 

Dеnis
Shopify Partner
36 0 2

Hi, @Conversionss 

It is possible to do with the Sales by Product report provided by the Advanced Reports app:

Dnis_0-1631870266546.png

Feel free to contact me via chat in our app or via sending mail to support@omegacommerce.com

2021-09-17-121914.jpg

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]

RBetterReports
10 0 0

Hi @Conversionss,

Rishika here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports can help! We can create a custom report showing best-selling products, including total quantity sold and total sales. It is also possible to filter the report by date range.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies (for instance, hourly, daily, monthly).

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.