Bug? Product titles not updating in collection pages

Elizabeth_Chris
Tourist
12 1 7

Hi everyone,

My website Ringcrush has very recently not been updating the titles of my products, or the new URLs, in the collection pages. This is resulting in broken links. 

I recently have been re-doing my URLs, Descriptions, Titles, and Meta info, all manually directly in the Shopify app. The products are accurately updated in the product section in the Shopify admin, and the links they direct to are working if you paste the new URL in the website. I did do a URL redirect for all old links to the new links, and the redirects are working properly. However, because the collections are not updating with the new title and URLs, natural/organic navigation through my website results in many 404's.

Does this sound like a bug on Shopify's end? Or perhaps an app I installed has code that may be conflicting with my pages? 

Example: Navigate to www.ringcrush.com/collections/emerald and the second product called "Dainty Raw Emerald Ring, Rose Gold" has been recently updated to "Mynte Dainty Raw Emerald Ring in Rose Gold - Ringcrush"

Newly installed apps:

I've also uninstalled a few unused apps since then as well. Since I noticed the issue happening, I tried manually cleaning the code of unused apps, but that did not correct the problem. I have not done any manual coding prior to this issue happening.

Shopify support wasn't able to help, but they are supposed to get back to me today. 

Does any one have and ideas? Appreciate any help!

-Bailey Christenbury

Reply 1 (1)

Elizabeth_Chris
Tourist
12 1 7

FYI using Retina theme