Can I merge two stores I've created into the same portal?

LMRCreative
7 0 0

Can I transfer a store I have created into the same portal as another one I have done?

Replies 3 (3)

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi, @LMRCreative. I'm happy to look into this with you! Can you tell me more about how you are hoping to manage these stores? Do you mean that you'd like to manage these two stores with the same Shopify ID account or are you hoping for something else, like merging two stores into one or just transferring ownership of a store?

If you have multiple accounts you can manage them under the same Shopify ID which would allow you to switch between your stores faster, and have only one password for all Shopify products. You can learn more about Shopify IDs here. This section on adding a store to your Shopify ID would be helpful in particular, if you're hoping to do this. If you'd like to just transfer ownership of a store, you can do so by following the steps in this guide.

If you mean that you'd like to merge two stores into the same Shopify admin, I'd need more information to help further. There isn't a quick setting for this, but it could be possible depending on your business and the information you're hoping to transfer over.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LMRCreative
7 0 0
Yes under the same ID, would make life much easier.
Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi, @LMRCreative. Thanks for clarifying that! In that case, you can follow these steps to add your store to your existing Shopify ID.

Let us know if you have more questions after trying that out!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog