Cart not showing

DKP
1 0 0

i’m currently using the free theme: express.

For some reason when i add things to the cart, i can click the cart icon on upper right side to drop down and has button to “checkout”. when a customer clicks this, they are automatically redirected to shipping/payment information and as you can see on photo, it skips the “cart” view. 

But fork here, a customer can click “cart” and then they are redirected to a “your cart” page as shown in photo, where amount of items added to cart are listed, option to “update” cart, as well as my terms & agreements checkbox before finalizing to checkout. 

i want my customers to be able to view “your cart” automatically instead of it going automatically to checkout: address/payment details. Ideally “view your cart” will show after clicking the bag icon from homepage. 

thnx for help  

182D5941-53A5-4748-86EC-3CCAABEF951F.png

B9C60B0F-A8F9-4D62-9C13-6B6A4CC99E41.png

C980E004-F9EA-4A8C-9478-EC1D0D85A633.png

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1737 361 507

Hello @DKP ,

You have to remove/comment the checkout from the cart drawer and place cart button there. So customer can visit cart page before proceeding the checkout. 
To make the changes you have to edit the cart-drawer file under snippets or related file.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Buy me a coffee ☕ My PayPal
0 Likes