Change home page H1 (Venue Theme)

ptsai
2 0 0

Hello! Finally starting to get into the SEO game but it seems more complicated than I expected...

At the moment, home page H1 seems to be empty and so is meta description. I thought initially by changing the 'title and meta description' under online store > preference > title and meta description but it didn't work. 

When I go to 'inspect' the home page (www.tsaixtsai.com) and search for '<H1', this is what is says

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 21.00.28.png

I have a feeling that I need to make changes on the theme.liquid but not sure where to start... Would really appreciate any help! Thanks!

Patricia

0 Likes

Hi,

Meta Description & Title will not appear in H1 of your home page. It is for keyword Ranking. See the example here.

google-search-results-metadata-1024x629.png

 for home page H1 you have add heading as H1.

Hope you will understand this!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
ptsai
2 0 0

Thanks! how would I add heading as H1 and in the system?

I just want to make sure the home page is also ranking for SEO. Basically I can't find H1 when looking into the source.

0 Likes

Go to Sections > header.liquid file. You can change the code here.
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Hi 

Add heading in h1 tag <h1></h1>

1. Click Actions > Edit code.

In header.php you can modified . 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes