Debut Theme Mobile Slideshow Increase Height

PB2020
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello,  I have Debut theme. I am using slideshow on home page.

On Desktop, slide show height is perfect, where as in mobile i want to be more in height as otherwise its quite small and not capturing customers attention.

Can someone share the code to edit and increase the height of the slides on mobile version. i dont want to change anything on the desktop.

store address: www.heerbags.com

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hello!

We will provide a solution shortly 🙂

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
PB2020
Tourist
15 0 1

Any update on this request.

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @PB2020 

Your banners are short and wide as is, they need to have either a bigger height or you have to custom code this to have separate fields for either. Let us know

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
PB2020
Tourist
15 0 1

@JHKCreate I think the problem is with the theme itself. 

Desktop version its perfectly fine w.r.t to the ratio of the page and slide show displayed. Measure the length of the page vs the height of slide show. The ratio is just perfectly fine.

In Mobile, the theme is not laid correctly to show slide show with same ratios. Check the page height in mobile and then check the slide show height. The ratio is too small and is not at all impactful in mobile version. 

If you can correct this in the theme. If not please help with providing alternate fields in the debut theme to mention the height for mobile version

Thanks

Paresh