Solved

Discounted price doesn't show in cart

bptea
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct board to post this.

I have a bit of a weird issue. I created an automatic discount for some products on my site (birdpicktea.com) for a sale.

I tested the sale by adding a product to the cart and the discount works. When I go to my cart, it shows the original price struck-through and the new discounted price next to it. However, that discounted price will show up for a second or two and then change back to the original price. And if I continue checking out, the correct discounted price shows up on those pages.

Any help would be appreciated or let me know if this is something I should contact Shopify customer support for instead. It's obvious the discount has been applied from the "You Saved" line, it's just the prices don't show it.

Below is a screenshot, as you can see both prices are $20, when the one on the right should be $16.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 6.36.03 PM.png

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

gina-gregory
Shopify Expert
742 51 211

This is an accepted solution.

Looks like this is caused by the Hulk Code app you have installed. You would need to reach out to their support to have them fix the issue.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

gina-gregory
Shopify Expert
742 51 211

This is an accepted solution.

Looks like this is caused by the Hulk Code app you have installed. You would need to reach out to their support to have them fix the issue.

bptea
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply! HulkApps had leftover code that was messing with the prices. They were able to remove them for me.