Solved

Easiest way to move Wix Product to Shopify

atxer
Shopify Partner
16 0 6

Hello! 

Not sure if this is the correct category to post in, but we have a simple question that's proven kinda hard to get a solution. So we have a client that has around 350 products on Wix and they are moving too Shopify. What's the easiest way to bring all of these products over for free. We DO NOT want to pay for another app since we already have quite a few paid ones. We attempted to export the Wix products to a CSV and changed the headers but Wix didn't carry the images over, since it didn't export an image link. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Be_Steven
Shopify Partner
142 28 39

This is an accepted solution.

1. I think easiest way is not free 🙂 It's using a 3rd party service to do it eg: this having pricing calculator so you can estimate the money you have to paid. I think it will not too expensive because the number of product is small: https://litextension.com/shopify-migration/wix-to-shopify-migration.html

2. Another way what is free: manually creating new product in Shopify following current data from Wix. Since the number of product is not to big, manually doing it may take less time than trying to build a csv in Shopify import-able format.

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution. This mean alot to me.
I'm looking for a remote job. Please contact me via besteven0912@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Be_Steven
Shopify Partner
142 28 39

This is an accepted solution.

1. I think easiest way is not free 🙂 It's using a 3rd party service to do it eg: this having pricing calculator so you can estimate the money you have to paid. I think it will not too expensive because the number of product is small: https://litextension.com/shopify-migration/wix-to-shopify-migration.html

2. Another way what is free: manually creating new product in Shopify following current data from Wix. Since the number of product is not to big, manually doing it may take less time than trying to build a csv in Shopify import-able format.

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution. This mean alot to me.
I'm looking for a remote job. Please contact me via besteven0912@gmail.com

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Be_Steven, thanks you for recommending our migration service. It's absolutely our pleasure. 

Hello @atxer, hope you are doing well. Regarding Wix to Shopify, you can totally count on our migration service. We will help you migrate your data from your Wix store to Shopify seamlessly. When using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that:

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,...
- No downtime, no sales lost. It will still serve new customers and process new orders normally, and no sales disruption!
- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after moving to Shopify.
- 30 day money back guarantee to prove confidence in our services and their value to your customers.

Currently, you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Wix import app on Shopify App Store. You can also get 5% off by using SHOPIFY05 discount code when purchasing.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support. Have a great day!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify