EMERGENCY!... I cant enter to my store!

Pathtolight2020
Visitor
3 0 0

EMERGENCY!

Greetings:

I cant enter to my store from yesterday. When I am on the shopify homepage (after logging on it), the page is like frozen. And said all the time!!!!!!! appear two messages. Message #1: Server error. Messsage #2: Home isn't available right now! Check back later. 

Please, I need help, because I need to work on my store!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Linnette Arbelo

Owner www.pathtolightstore.com

Replies 3 (3)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi @Pathtolight2020,

You can check the status of Shopify website here. See if Shopify is working into something.

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2093 148 247

Hi, @Pathtolight2020.

Welcome to the Shopify Community and thanks for sharing your question here. 

Thank you for sharing the error messages you're receiving. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your Shopify admin. Rest assured, I'll share the best next steps to have this resolved for you.

In order to ensure you're able to log in to your admin, could you try the troubleshooting steps below?

Troubleshooting Steps:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as incognito window or private windows to rule out any browser issues.
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones)
  • Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try on the Shopify Mobile app; this is usually the best step to try as it also rules out device issues.
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.

Please let us know if the above troubleshooting steps have helped or if you're still experiencing login issues on your end.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Pathtolight2020
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for answer.