Filter on PageFly collection page

Communauthé
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello everybody,

Hope you're doing well.
I have a question regarding an element on my collection page in Pagefly.

So I have this "filter by tags" done in HTML at the top of my collection, which I would like it to appear not on ALL collections but only on one specific one.

Here is the HTML code : 

<div class="clearfix filter">
<p>Trier par type de thé</p>
<select class="coll-filter">
<option value="">Tous les types</option>
{% for tag in collection.all_tags %} {% if current_tags contains tag %}
<option value="{{ tag | handle }}" selected>{{ tag }}</option>
{% else %}
<option value="{{ tag | handle }}">{{ tag }}</option>
{% endif %} {% endfor %}
</select>
</div>

Does anyone have any idea how to do that ? Hide this part on all collections but one ?

Thanks !

Hamza

Replies 14 (14)

agururaj
6 0 0

Were you able to add filters to the pagefly collection page?

Dixor
Shopify Partner
30 3 9

There is no product filters at all in page Fly blocks. 

LiamGreenHQ
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the same issues, did you find a resolution?

Dixor
Shopify Partner
30 3 9

There is no solution, only build custom code.
Actually as I am freelancer, ready to help.

LiamGreenHQ
Tourist
3 0 2

I've managed for now by adding in a block and linking that to the shopify product grid with a class id then posted follow Custom code; 

window.addEventListener('load', function() {
document.querySelector('.custom-block').appendChild(document.querySelector('#shopify-section-template--14620475850809__product-grid'))
})

BomGo
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, how do you implement this? 

About @Communauthé code, how do you make the Collection page products change with this? I mean, using this I can create filters, but they do not affect the products shown on my Products List (I am using PageFly as a graphic editor)

Thanks

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @BomGo 

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App, I’d like to suggest this idea:

This is a custom code issue, you should contact a coding expert to make this, also you can contact our 24/7 live chat support to discuss more and fix it.

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly

BomGo
Tourist
3 0 1

@PageFly-Victor we need those filters!! Cmon.... 

BomGo
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Victor,

This is not resolving anything... We still need filters, the 24/7 live chat relies on replying always: "this function hasn't been implemented yet", Technical team don't help with solutions, and  a coding expert just don't want to work with Pagefly because... it would be easier to just work on Shopify or WordPress..

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @BomGo 

I’m so sorry to hear that. My dev team and I still keep working hard everyday on this feature to make sure it works well for all customers before release. So I hope you guys can stay tuned till our next update.

Your business with PageFly is truly appreciated, thank you.

All the best,
Victor | PageFly Team

luke-Fournier
Visitor
1 0 0

Did anybody get a response on this subject, it is quite important for my client and the only response i got from pagefly is that i need to add custom code..

PageFly-Noah
Astronaut
864 173 194

Hi @luke-Fournier 

This is Noah from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App

So sorry to say this but currently this is not implemented yet. 

However, our dev team still working hard everyday to make this feature for all the customer.

Hope you can wait for the next update

Thank you

Best regards,

Noah | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Gilone
Visitor
1 0 0

Lmao working hard everyday to bring the feature. BS

MetroWholesale
Visitor
2 0 1

So for over a year, this has not been implemented. Even with many people complaining about this feature not being present. You guys as shop building experts KNOW that this is a key feature needed when creating a proper online store that has easy UX. Why has this taken over a year to implement when this feature SHOULD have been released when the app came out in the first place. Why hasn't this issue been resolved? This alone is enough to make someone switch platforms completely, if you valued your customers this should have been taken care of immediately. A sort & filter plugin is not some crazy feature that would take a long time to code, so is this even on your list? To me it seems like you use this and other "features that aren't added" as a money grab, telling us to message tech support and then they say "Yeah absolutely we can get this done for you, but that will be $80 to implement this code"

Jacob,
Manager
Metro Wholesale SD
1606 W Frontage Road
San Diego, CA 91911
jacob@metrowholesalesd.com
www.metrowholesalesd.com