google search console errors

josephbas
3 0 0

hi on google search console I have 7 errors and I don't know what to do ? Can you please help me ?Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 16.58.06.png

Replies 11 (11)
Moira
Shopify Staff
480 72 81

@reelloops 

I understand this can be frustrating. Google Ads being disapproved is handled entirely through Google, unfortunately, Shopify has no control over the outcome as we are an entirely separate platform. We can certainly help directly with the Google channel integration but approvals and disapprovals are outside our scope of support. We do our best to guide you in the right direction with the resources we have: 

I also suggest using Google's own verification tool on your website:

All the best,

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

reelloops
Tourist
4 0 1

So to catch those up to speed about this issue, I wanted to share an update (not a solution yet) in hopes that this may help someone struggling with the same thing.  So I spoke to the Google ads Support and they responded to let me know that they found malware on my site.  They gave me 2 links that my customers could be directed to (although I have not seen this to be the case) and Told me to contact my webmasters regarding the situation.   The 2 links that they said were on my site were "pingclock.net" malware (.js) files.  I reached out to Shopify and they currently opened a ticket and are keeping it open as we navigate through the path of removing these files.  I was advised (by Shopify) to reach out to my domain provider and I'm currently doing that now.  However, I'm stuck because these links are not showing in my security detection profile.  My profile shows that my site is clean of malware.  With that said.  The Saga Continues....  I will keep working on this and maybe someone here can help provide a more specific solution.

Thanks