Solved

What's the process for altering the H1 heading in Shopify?

cosmeticalb
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello 🙂 

I have read through all the posts concerning H1 Heading but nothing seems to be able to help me here.  On our site ( www.cosmeticalbeauty.co.uk ), when we run a SEO check, it shows the H1 Heading only shows as "Cosmetical Beauty".  I need to change this but I cant find anything in the code on where to change this or where it pulls it from.  Could someone assist me in changing the H1 heading manually please?

thanks,

Steven

Accepted Solution (1)

RajatWeb
Shopify Partner
197 46 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Steven,

I checked your store www.cosmeticalbeauty.co.uk and found that only logo is using h2 tags, So you can look for logo code and change it as per your need.

Please check attached screenshot.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

If helpful then please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? please send me a personal message and we can discuss.
Email: rajatsharma.web@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

RajatWeb
Shopify Partner
197 46 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Steven,

I checked your store www.cosmeticalbeauty.co.uk and found that only logo is using h2 tags, So you can look for logo code and change it as per your need.

Please check attached screenshot.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

If helpful then please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? please send me a personal message and we can discuss.
Email: rajatsharma.web@gmail.com
cosmeticalb
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

which part should I change the text to the heading i want the SEO check to pick up.  Im not sure where it picks up Cosmetical Beauty from?

cosmeticalb
Tourist
8 0 1

I can see its pulling from your screenshot where it says alt=Cosmetical Beauty.  But I cant find that in the code itself on shopify

cosmeticalb
Tourist
8 0 1

Sorry for Spamming 🙂 I managed to figure that out. Just changed the "alt" part in the H1 Class in header.liquid to what i want and picks it up great now! Thank you so much for you help