How can I instantly display personalized product bundles?

Apexure
Visitor
3 0 0

Washing Machine
Dishwasher
Garbage Disposal
Coffee Maker or Keurig Espresso Machine
Hot Tub
Jetted Tub
Jacuzzi RV or Camper
Septic Tank
Gym Clothes
Kids
Pets
I need to create a personalized product bundle. By using the above checkbox. The point here is that we will create a recommended bundle of our products with a multi-selection option. Is there a way to show the bundles immediately? Or any app with the help of which it is possible to do this.

Replies 6 (6)

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1040 82 93

Hello @Apexure 

Yes, if you looking to create a bundle functionality it is possible. You can use an app or you can go custom hard coded so that the store site doesn't affect. But if you are not familiar with code I would recommend you to hire a developer to help you.

Don't hesitate to open an email thread if you need any help.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert for your store ? Hire Me
Have any queries ? Send Here
From Less To Further !!!
Apexure
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi @Sweet_Savior_3 ,

Thank you for your prompt response. Could you kindly recommend any app that enables the creation of product bundles on the fly? Alternatively, I would appreciate guidance on the underlying logic required for such functionality.

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1040 82 93

Hello @Apexure 

Sure you can check the below apps:

https://apps.shopify.com/bundler-product-bundles

https://apps.shopify.com/fast-bundle-product-bundles

Thanks

From Less To Further !!!
Apexure
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi @Sweet_Savior_3 ,

These apps are for creating bundles and must be created in advance in the Shopify product section. But my question is whether the bundle can be created in real time based on the customer's choice.
For example, a user selects 2 product collections out of 6 and based on his selection, a custom bundle can be created at a time and shown to him which he can purchase.

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1040 82 93

@Apexure 

Yes it is possible but as i previously mentioned it requires custom coding and setup with Liquid, JS code. Thus you need to hire a developer. Let me know if you need a developer. 

Thanks 

From Less To Further !!!

Camila_s
6 0 0

Hi @Apexure

This is Camila from Simple Bundles & Kits. It's nice to have you here in the Shopify Community. 😊

I believe our app could be what you are looking for. You can create an infinite options bundle where you can display all the products with a multi-selection option. This is an example of a store that's currently using our product:

file-pWeW0sEPky.png
As you can see, in this example, customers can choose from different flavors. In addition, you can utilize any post-purchase apps on the app store to make even more sales with insightful product suggestions.

Learn more about this here: Upsell multi-SKU bundles using post-purchase apps ft. Checkout Promotions and Upsells.

You can always take advantage of our free plan to test the app's features. 

If you have any specific questions, you can always reach out to us by contacting our support at: 

hello@simplebundles.io

Our team will be delighted to provide assistance and have you in the Simple Bundles family. 

Regards,
Camila. 😊

Support team lead at Freshly Commerce ️ | Building Simple Bundles, Simple Discounts, and Freshly Inventory