How can I optimize my online baby products navigation menu?

Aiham_saad
Visitor
2 0 2

I am looking to optimize my navigation menu. I have tried to look some of the previous questions about optimization, but not a single code works on my website. 

I am selling baby products online, and i am trying to optimize my navigation menu with for example: background color and wider menu

Replies 5 (5)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6451 1547 1918

Hi @Aiham_saad 

Would you mind to share your Store URL website? with password if its unpublish. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Aiham_saad
Visitor
2 0 2
Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6451 1547 1918

Thanks for info, Sorry I forgot to ask what specific design you like to change for the nav. menu. 

This is what Ive did. 

Made4uoRibe_0-1701369310921.png

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.

Brett_Helium
Shopify Partner
233 44 99

Hey @Aiham_saad!

One option for this would be to use a menu app such as Meteor Mega Menu, which allows you to create and customize menus with no coding necessary. You can check out some examples of what you can accomplish with our menu templates on our demo site here.

You can check out the app itself on the Shopify app store here.

Brett | Helium
Helium builds apps that thousands of merchants depend on:
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (350+ reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (280+ reviews)

PageFly-Oliver
Shopify Partner
878 190 174

Hi @Aiham_saad ,

You can try this code by following these steps:

Step 1: Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code.

Step 2: Search file theme.liquid

Step 3: Paste the below code at the bottom of the file -> Save

<style>
//change background
sticky-header{
backgound:color
}
//change color items
sticky-header .list-menu  a{
color:color;
height:height element (40px:example)
}
</style>

Hope my solution works perfectly for you!

Best regards,

Oliver | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.