How can I remove white space between slideshow slides?

plant216
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi all, I would like to know if there is any way that I can remove the white space between the slides? The white space appears when the slideshow trying to switch to the next slide.

You may preview my slideshow at: https://artyactive.com/index.html

Thanks a lot.

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 6.05.14 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2335 454 397

Hey @plant216.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included your online store URL for us to look at further, that is super helpful! Could you let us know which theme you are using for your online store? As this information will allow us to assist you further in this situation. 

If you are unsure about which theme is live on your store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots that are appearing towards the top left of the page. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

05-14-84522-41490

Looking forward to your response

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

plant216
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Ollie, thank you for replying! I am using the theme "Colorblock". Hope this helps.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2335 454 397

Hey @plant216.

Thanks for the quick response. 

Looking into the Colorblock theme, I noticed that removing the white space between slides on the slideshow is not available using the Theme Editor. However, you could potentially change the theme's coding to reduce or remove the white space between the slides. Since the Colorblock theme is designed and supported by Shopify - we can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal teams to make the changes on your behalf.

06-19-17853-29656

If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your online store and speak with our live support by navigating to our Help Center. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog